Analysis of wage differences between native and immigrant workers in Spain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- George J. Borjas, 1995. "The Economic Benefits from Immigration," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(2), pages 3-22, Spring.
- Carrasco Perea Raquel & Jimeno Serrano Juan Francisco & Ortega Masagué Ana Carolina, 2006. "El efecto de la inmigración en las oportunidades de empleo de los trabajadores nacionales: evidencia para España," Working Papers 201031, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation.
- Dolado, Juan José, 2002. "Los nuevos fenómenos migratorios: retos y políticas," DE - Documentos de Trabajo. Economía. DE de021303, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Javier Gardeazabal & Arantza Ugidos, 2005. "Gender wage discrimination at quantiles," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 18(1), pages 165-179, July.
- Ana Carolina Ortega Masagué, "undated". "La situación laboral de los inmigrantes en España: Un análisis descriptivo," Working Papers 2005-08, FEDEA.
- Koenker, Roger W & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1978. "Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 33-50, January.
- De la Rica Goiricelaya, Sara & Dolado, Juan J. & Llorens, Vanessa, 2005.
"Ceilings and Floors? Gender Wage Gaps by Education in Spain,"
DFAEII Working Papers
2005-01, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- de la Rica, Sara & Dolado, Juan J. & Llorens, Vanesa, 2005. "Ceiling and Floors: Gender Wage Gaps by Education in Spain," IZA Discussion Papers 1483, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- James Albrecht & Anders Bjorklund & Susan Vroman, 2003. "Is There a Glass Ceiling in Sweden?," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 21(1), pages 145-177, January.
- Dolado, Juan J. & Llorens, Vanesa, 2004. "Gender Wage Gaps by Education in Spain: Glass Floors versus Glass Ceilings," CEPR Discussion Papers 4203, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- José Mata & José A. F. Machado, 2005. "Counterfactual decomposition of changes in wage distributions using quantile regression," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(4), pages 445-465.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kamil DYBCZAK & Kamil GALUSCAK, 2013.
"Changes in the Czech Wage Structure: Does Immigration Matter?,"
Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver),
Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 63(2), pages 108-128, May.
- Kamil Dybczak & Kamil Galuscak, 2009. "Changes in the Czech Wage Structure: Does Immigration Matter?," Working Papers 2009/11, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Dybczak, Kamil & Galuščák, Kamil, 2010. "Changes in the Czech wage structure: Does immigration matter?," Working Paper Series 1242, European Central Bank.
- José-Ignacio Antón & Rafael Muñoz de Bustillo & Miguel Carrera, 2012.
"Raining stones? Female immigrants in the Spanish labour market,"
Estudios de Economia,
University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 39(1 Year 20), pages 53-86, June.
- Antón, José-Ignacio & Muñoz de Bustillo, Rafael & Carrera, Miguel, 2010. "Raining stones? Female immigrants in the Spanish Labor Market," MPRA Paper 20582, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- JosÃ©-Ignacio AntÃ³n & Rafael Muñoz de Bustillo, 2009. "Immigration And Discrimination In A Former Emigrant Country: The Case Of Spain," Working Papers 2009.2, International Network for Economic Research - INFER.
- Carrasco, Raquel & Jimeno, Juan F. & Ortega, Ana Carolina, 2008. "The impact of immigration on the wage structure : Spain 1995-2002," UC3M Working papers. Economics we080603, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Antón, José-Ignacio & Carrera, Miguel & Muñoz de Bustillo, Rafael, 2009. "How are you doing in your grandpa’s country? Labour market performance of Latin American immigrants in Spain," MPRA Paper 15051, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rafael Muñoz de Bustillo & José-Ignacio Antón, 2011.
"From Rags to Riches? Immigration and Poverty in Spain,"
Population Research and Policy Review,
Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 30(5), pages 661-676, October.
- Muñoz de Bustillo, Rafael & Antón, José-Ignacio, 2009. "From rags to riches? Immigration and poverty in Spain," MPRA Paper 13848, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carrasco, Raquel & Jimeno, Juan F. & Ortega, Ana Carolina, 2012. "Declining returns to skill and the distribution of wages : Spain 1995-2006," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1231, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Muñoz de Bustillo, Rafael & Carrera, Miguel & Antón, José-Ignacio, 2009. "From guests to hosts: a first whole picture of immigrant-native wage differentials in Spain," MPRA Paper 13928, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsImmigration; Wage differences; Quantile regression; J31; J61; J71;
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- J71 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - Hiring and Firing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:specre:v:10:y:2008:i:2:p:109-134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.