Vertical integration, collusion, and tariffs
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 2 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +34 94 6013783
Fax: + 34 94 6013774
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13209
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Switgard Feuerstein, 2005. "Collusion in Industrial Economics—A Survey," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 163-198, December.
- Spencer, Barbara J & Jones, Ronald W, 1991.
"Vertical Foreclosure and International Trade Policy,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(1), pages 153-70, January.
- Jones, R.W. & Spencer, B.J., 1989. "Vertical Foreclosure And International Trade Policy," RCER Working Papers 194, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Barbara J. Spencer & Ronald W. Jones, 1989. "Vertical Foreclosure and International Trade Policy," NBER Working Papers 2920, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Davidson, Carl, 1984. "Cartel stability and tariff policy," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3-4), pages 219-237, November.
- Spencer, Barbara J. & Jones, Ronald W., 1992.
"Trade and protection in vertically related markets,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(1-2), pages 31-55, February.
- Barbara J. Spencer & Ronald W. Jones, 1989. "Trade and Protection in Vertically Related Markets," NBER Working Papers 3023, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jones, R.W. & Spencer, B.J., 1989. "Trade And Protection In Vertically Related Markets," RCER Working Papers 195, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Margaret C. Levenstein & Valerie Y. Suslow, 2002. "What Determines Cartel Success?," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2002-01, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Chemla, Gilles, 2003. "Downstream Competition, Foreclosure, and Vertical Integration," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/6313, Paris Dauphine University.
- Gordon H. Hanson & Raymond J. Mataloni & Matthew J. Slaughter, 2003.
"Vertical Production Networks in Multinational Firms,"
NBER Working Papers
9723, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gordon H. Hanson & Raymond J. Mataloni & Matthew J. Slaughter, 2005. "Vertical Production Networks in Multinational Firms," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 87(4), pages 664-678, November.
- Pedro Mendi & RÃ³bert F. Veszteg, 2007.
"Sustainability of Collusion: Evidence from the Late 19th Century Basque Iron and Steel Industry,"
Faculty Working Papers
04/07, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Pedro Mendi & Róbert F. Veszteg, 2009. "Sustainability of collusion: evidence from the late 19th century basque iron and steel industry," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 33(3), pages 385-405, September.
- Gilles Chemla, 2003. "Downstream Competition, Foreclosure, and Vertical Integration," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(2), pages 261-289, 06.
- G. Chemla, 1999.
"Downstream competition, foreclosure, and vertical integration,"
THEMA Working Papers
99-18, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Chemla, G., 1999. "Downstream Competition, Foreclosure, and Vertical Integration," Papers 99-18, Paris X - Nanterre, U.F.R. de Sc. Ec. Gest. Maths Infor..
- Volker Nocke & Lucy White, 2003.
"Do Vertical Mergers Facilitate Upstream Collusion?,"
PIER Working Paper Archive
03-033, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Volker Nocke & Lucy White, 2007. "Do Vertical Mergers Facilitate Upstream Collusion?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 97(4), pages 1321-1339, September.
- Nocke, Volker & White, Lucy, 2004. "Do Vertical Mergers Facilitate Upstream Collusion?," CEPR Discussion Papers 4186, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lucy White & Volker Nocke, 2004. "Do Vertical Mergers Facilitate Upstream Collusion?," 2004 Meeting Papers 45, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Andrew F. Newman & Laura Alfaro & Paola Conconi & Harald Fadinger, 2011.
"Trade Policy and Firm Boundaries,"
Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series
WP2011-035, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Fung, K.C., 1987. "Industry structure, antitrust and tariffs," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 447-456.
- Levenstein, Margaret & Suslow, Valerie Y. & Oswald, Lynda J., 2003. "Contemporary International Cartels And Developing Countries: Economic Effects And Implications For Competition Policy," Working Papers 14590, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Webb, Steven B., 1980. "Tariffs, Cartels, Technology, and Growth in the German Steel Industry, 1879 to 1914," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 40(02), pages 309-330, June.
- Pedro Mendi, 2009. "Backward integration and collusion in a duopoly model with asymmetric costs," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 96(2), pages 95-112, March.
- Ornelas, Emanuel & Turner, John L., 2008. "Trade liberalization, outsourcing, and the hold-up problem," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 225-241, January.
- Laura Alfaro & Paola Conconi & Harald Fadinger & Andrew F. Newman, 2010. "Do Prices Determine Vertical Integration?," NBER Working Papers 16118, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:series:v:2:y:2011:i:3:p:359-378. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.