Sustainability of Collusion: Evidence from the Late 19th Century Basque Iron and Steel Industry
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pedro Mendi & Róbert Veszteg, 2007. "Profitable mergers with endogenous tariffs," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 12(23), pages 1-8.
- Pedro Mendi & Rafael Moner-Colonques & José Sempere-Monerris, 2011. "Vertical integration, collusion, and tariffs," SERIEs: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 2(3), pages 359-378, September.
- Andrei Y. Shastitko & Svetlana V. Golovanova, 2014.
"Collusion in markets characterized by one large buyer: lessons learned from an antitrust case in Russia,"
HSE Working papers
WP BRP 49/EC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Shastitko, Andrey E. & Golovanova, Svetlana V., 2014. "Collusion In Markets Characterized By One Large Buyer: Lessons Learned From An Antitrust Case In Russia," EconStor Research Reports 122048, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsmarket power; collusion; iron and steel industry;
All these keywords.
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L41 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Monopolization; Horizontal Anticompetitive Practices
- N84 - Economic History - - Micro-Business History - - - Europe: 1913-
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:una:unccee:wp0407. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.unav.edu/web/facultad-de-ciencias-economicas-y-empresariales .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.unav.edu/web/facultad-de-ciencias-economicas-y-empresariales .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.