Tariffs, Cartels, Technology, and Growth in the German Steel Industry, 1879 to 1914
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alfred Reckendrees, 2015.
"Weimar Germany: The first open access order that failed?,"
Constitutional Political Economy,
Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 38-60, March.
- Reckendrees, Alfred, 2014. "Weimar Germany: the first open access order that failed?," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 14/05, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
- Pedro Mendi & Rafael Moner-Colonques & José Sempere-Monerris, 2011. "Vertical integration, collusion, and tariffs," SERIEs: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 2(3), pages 359-378, September.
- Biermann, Marcus, 2016. "Trade and the Size Distribution of Firms: Evidence from the German Empire," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145879, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Pedro Mendi & Róbert F. Veszteg, 2009. "Sustainability of collusion: evidence from the late 19th century basque iron and steel industry," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 33(3), pages 385-405, September.
- Steven Webb, 2015. "Becoming an open democratic capitalist society: a two-century historical perspective on Germany’s evolving political economy," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 19-37, March.
- Thorsten Lübbers, 2009. "Is Cartelisation Profitable? A Case Study of the Rhenish Westphalian Coal Syndicate, 1893-1913," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2009_09, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Lübbers, Thorsten, 2008. "Shareholder value mining: Wealth effects of takeovers in German coal mining, 1896-1913," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 462-476, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:40:y:1980:i:02:p:309-330_10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEH .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.