Transition choice probabilities and welfare analysis in additive random utility models
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- André De Palma & Karim Kilani, 2011. "Transition choice probabilities and welfare analysis in additive random utility models," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00783729, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Aguirregabiria, Victor & Mira, Pedro, 2010.
"Dynamic discrete choice structural models: A survey,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 156(1), pages 38-67, May.
- Victor Aguirregabiria & Pedro mira, 2007. "Dynamic Discrete Choice Structural Models: A Survey," Working Papers tecipa-297, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Train,Kenneth E., 2009. "Discrete Choice Methods with Simulation," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521747387, May.
- Daniel McFadden, 2005. "Revealed stochastic preference: a synthesis," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 26(2), pages 245-264, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:netspa:v:17:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11067-017-9353-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paolo Delle Site & Marco Valerio Salucci, 2012. "The Impact Of The Before-After Error Term Correlation On Welfare Measurement In Logit," Working Papers 0412, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2012.
- Delle Site, Paolo & Salucci, Marco Valerio, 2013. "Transition choice probabilities and welfare analysis in random utility models with imperfect before–after correlation," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 215-242.
- Delle Site, Paolo & Salucci, Marco Valerio, 2015. "Transition choice probabilities in logit," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 126(C), pages 135-139.
- Anderson, Simon P. & de Palma, André, 2012.
"Oligopoly and Luce's Choice Axiom,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(6), pages 1053-1060.
- Simon P. Anderson & André De Palma, 2012. "Oligopoly and Luce's Choice Axiom," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00820690, HAL.
- Dekker, Thijs, 2014. "Indifference based value of time measures for Random Regret Minimisation models," Journal of choice modelling, Elsevier, vol. 12(C), pages 10-20.
More about this item
KeywordsRandom utility models; Logit; Transition choice probabilities; Compensating variation; Shephard’s lemma; Logsum; CES; D11; D60;
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:46:y:2011:i:3:p:427-454. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .