The Impact Of The Before-After Error Term Correlation On Welfare Measurement In Logit
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- André Palma & Karim Kilani, 2011.
"Transition choice probabilities and welfare analysis in additive random utility models,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 46(3), pages 427-454, April.
- André De Palma & Karim Kilani, 2011. "Transition choice probabilities and welfare analysis in additive random utility models," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00783729, HAL.
- Jara-Díaz, Sergio R. & Videla, Jorge, 1989. "Detection of income effect in mode choice: Theory and application," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 393-400, December.
- Laurie Garrow & Tudor Bodea & Misuk Lee, 2010. "Generation of synthetic datasets for discrete choice analysis," Transportation, Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 183-202, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
Keywordslogit; compensating variation; before-after correlation; income effect;
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rcr:wpaper:04_12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Francesca Vaino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crro3it.html .