What do we [not] know about technology entrepreneurship research?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eric von Hippel, 1986. "Lead Users: A Source of Novel Product Concepts," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(7), pages 791-805, July.
- Raghu Garud & Michael A. Rappa, 1994. "A Socio-Cognitive Model of Technology Evolution: The Case of Cochlear Implants," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 5(3), pages 344-362, August.
- Doganova, Liliana & Eyquem-Renault, Marie, 2009. "What do business models do?: Innovation devices in technology entrepreneurship," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 1559-1570, December.
- David J. TEECE, 2008.
"Profiting from technological innovation: Implications for integration, collaboration, licensing and public policy,"
World Scientific Book Chapters, in: The Transfer And Licensing Of Know-How And Intellectual Property Understanding the Multinational Enterprise in the Modern World, chapter 5, pages 67-87,
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Teece, David J., 1986. "Profiting from technological innovation: Implications for integration, collaboration, licensing and public policy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 285-305, December.
- Teece, David J., 1993. "Profiting from technological innovation: Implications for integration, collaboration, licensing and public policy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 112-113, April.
- David J. Teece, 2003. "Profiting from Technological Innovation: Implications for Integration, Collaboration, Licensing and Public Policy," World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Essays In Technology Management And Policy Selected Papers of David J Teece, chapter 2, pages 11-46, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Gans, Joshua S. & Stern, Scott, 2003. "The product market and the market for "ideas": commercialization strategies for technology entrepreneurs," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 333-350, February.
- Gilsing, V.A. & van Burg, E. & Romme, A.G.L., 2010. "Policy principles for the creation and success of corporate and academic spin-offs," Other publications TiSEM 4f828c53-0ac2-4ea7-9f90-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Israel M. Kirzner, 1997. "Entrepreneurial Discovery and the Competitive Market Process: An Austrian Approach," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(1), pages 60-85, March.
- Phan, Phillip H. & Foo, Maw Der, 2004. "Technological entrepreneurship in emerging regions," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 1-5, January.
- Maine, Elicia & Garnsey, Elizabeth, 2006. "Commercializing generic technology: The case of advanced materials ventures," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 375-393, April.
- Parker, Simon C., 2005.
"The Economics of Entrepreneurship: What We Know and What We Don't,"
Foundations and Trends(R) in Entrepreneurship, now publishers, vol. 1(1), pages 1-54, May.
- Simon C Parker, "undated". "The Economics of Entrepreneurship: What We Know and What We Don't," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2005-18, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- David B. Audretsch (ed.), 2006. "Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Economic Growth," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 4130, July.
- Maria Di Guardo & Kathryn Harrigan, 2012. "Mapping research on strategic alliances and innovation: a co-citation analysis," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 37(6), pages 789-811, December.
- Florida, Richard & Kenney, Martin, 1988. "Venture capital and high technology entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 301-319.
- Mike Wright & Sue Birley & Simon Mosey, 2004. "Entrepreneurship and University Technology Transfer," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 29(3_4), pages 235-246, August.
- Garud, Raghu & Karnoe, Peter, 2003. "Bricolage versus breakthrough: distributed and embedded agency in technology entrepreneurship," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 277-300, February.
- Etemad, Hamid & Lee, Yender, 2003. "The Knowledge Network of International Entrepreneurship: Theory and Evidence," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 5-23, February.
- Venkataraman, Sankaran, 2004. "Regional transformation through technological entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 153-167, January.
- Baumol, William J., 1993. "Formal entrepreneurship theory in economics: Existence and bounds," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 197-210, May.
- Audretsch, David B. & Keilbach, Max C. & Lehmann, Erik E., 2006. "Entrepreneurship and Economic Growth," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195183511.
- Scott Shane, 2004. "Academic Entrepreneurship," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 3155, July.
- Bruton, Garry D. & Rubanik, Yuri, 2002. "Resources of the firm, Russian high-technology startups, and firm growth," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 553-576, October.
- Tierney, Robert & Hermina, Wahid & Walsh, Steven, 2013. "The pharmaceutical technology landscape: A new form of technology roadmapping," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 194-211.
- Mark Casson, 1987. "The Firm and the Market: Studies on the Multinational Enterprise and the Scope of the Firm," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262031299, September.
- Aurora A. C. Teixeira, 2011.
"Mapping the (in)visible college(s) in the field of entrepreneurship,"
Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 89(1), pages 1-36, October.
- Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2011. "Mapping the (In)visible College(s) in the Field of Entrepreneurship," FEP Working Papers 416, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Mark Dodgson, 2009. "Asia’s national innovation systems: Institutional adaptability and rigidity in the face of global innovation challenges," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 589-609, September.
- Scott Shane, 2000. "Prior Knowledge and the Discovery of Entrepreneurial Opportunities," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 11(4), pages 448-469, August.
- Shane, Scott & Venkataraman, S., 2003. "Guest editors' introduction to the special issue on technology entrepreneurship," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 181-184, February.
- Philippe Mustar & Mike Wright, 2010. "Convergence or path dependency in policies to foster the creation of university spin-off firms? A comparison of France and the United Kingdom," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 42-65, February.
- Waltman, Ludo & van Eck, Nees Jan & Noyons, Ed C.M., 2010. "A unified approach to mapping and clustering of bibliometric networks," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 629-635.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luis Javier Cabeza Ramírez & Sandra M. Sánchez-Cañizares & Fernando J. Fuentes-García, 2019. "Past Themes and Tracking Research Trends in Entrepreneurship: A Co-Word, Cites and Usage Count Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(11), pages 1-1, June.
- Iwona Staniec, 2018. "Technological Entrepreneurship: How does Environmental Turbulence Impact upon Collaboration Risk?," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(8), pages 1-1, August.
- Ziad R. Alshaik, 2018. "Can Entrepreneurship Be Measured?," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 8(1), pages 9-12.
- Rui Song & Hao Xu & Li Cai, 2019. "Academic Collaboration in Entrepreneurship Research from 2009 to 2018: A Multilevel Collaboration Network Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(19), pages 1-1, September.
- Sarah Lasso & Emerson Mainardes & Fabio Motoki, 2019. "Why do entrepreneurs open tech startups? A comparative study between Brazilian and foreign enterprises," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 233-255, March.
- Bo Zou & Jinyu Guo & Feng Guo & Yan Shi & Yanxia Li, 2019. "Who am I? The influence of social identification on academic entrepreneurs’ role conflict," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 363-384, June.
- Sarah V. Lasso & Emerson W. Mainardes & Fabio Y. S. Motoki, 2018. "Types of Technological Entrepreneurs: a Study in a Large Emerging Economy," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 9(2), pages 378-401, June.
- Maria J. M. Ladeira & Fernando A. F. Ferreira & João J. M. Ferreira & Wenchang Fang & Pedro F. Falcão & Álvaro A. Rosa, 2019. "Exploring the determinants of digital entrepreneurship using fuzzy cognitive maps," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 1077-1101, December.
- Hugo Baier-Fuentes & José M. Merigó & José Ernesto Amorós & Magaly Gaviria-Marín, 2019. "International entrepreneurship: a bibliometric overview," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 385-429, June.
- Ferreira, Fernando A.F., 2018. "Mapping the field of arts-based management: Bibliographic coupling and co-citation analyses," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 348-357.
More about this item
KeywordsTechnology entrepreneurship (TE); Knowledge transfer; Bibliometric analysis; Co-citations; Intellectual structure; Scientific journals; State of the art;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:intemj:v:12:y:2016:i:3:d:10.1007_s11365-015-0359-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.