Asia’s national innovation systems: Institutional adaptability and rigidity in the face of global innovation challenges
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 26 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/new+%26+forthcoming+titles+%28default%29/journal/10490/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wong Poh-Kam, 1995. "Competing in the global electronics industry: A comparative study of the innovation networks of Singapore and Taiwan," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(2), pages 35-61.
- Bruton, Garry & Ahlstrom, David & Yeh, Kuang S., 2004. "Understanding venture capital in East Asia: the impact of institutions on the industry today and tomorrow," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 72-88, February.
- Shulin Gu & Bengt-Åke Lundvall, 2006. "China's Innovation System and the Move Toward Harmonious Growth and Endogenous Innovation," DRUID Working Papers 06-07, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Jan Fagerberg, 2003. "Innovation: A Guide to the Literature," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20031012, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Kulwant Singh, 2007. "The limited relevance of culture to strategy," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 421-428, December.
- Dore, Ronald, 2000. "Stock Market Capitalism: Welfare Capitalism: Japan and Germany versus the Anglo-Saxons," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199240616.
- Hobday, Michael & Rush, Howard & Bessant, John, 2004. "Approaching the innovation frontier in Korea: the transition phase to leadership," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1433-1457, December.
- Shaker A Zahra, 2005. "A theory of international new ventures: a decade of research," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 36(1), pages 20-28, January.
- Hoang, Ha & Antoncic, Bostjan, 2003. "Network-based research in entrepreneurship: A critical review," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 165-187, March.
- Hall, Peter A. & Soskice, David (ed.), 2001. "Varieties of Capitalism: The Institutional Foundations of Comparative Advantage," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199247752.
- Chen, Rongxin & Martin, Marc J., 2001. "Foreign expansion of small firms: The impact of domestic alternatives and prior foreign business involvement," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 557-574, November.
- M. Dodgson, 2007. "Technological Collaboration," Chapters, in: Elgar Companion to Neo-Schumpeterian Economics, chapter 12 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Sea-Jin Chang, 2006. "Business groups in East Asia: Post-crisis restructuring and new growth," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 23(4), pages 407-417, December.
- Lundvall, Bengt-Ake & Johnson, Bjorn & Andersen, Esben Sloth & Dalum, Bent, 2002. "National systems of production, innovation and competence building," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 213-231, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:asiapa:v:26:y:2009:i:3:p:589-609. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.