Asia’s national innovation systems: Institutional adaptability and rigidity in the face of global innovation challenges
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 26 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: P.O. Box 17, 3300 AA Dordrecht, the Netherlands|
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=106589
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Shulin Gu & Bengt-Åke Lundvall, 2006. "China's Innovation System and the Move Toward Harmonious Growth and Endogenous Innovation," DRUID Working Papers 06-07, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Jan Fagerberg, 2003. "Innovation: A Guide to the Literature," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20031012, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Hoang, Ha & Antoncic, Bostjan, 2003. "Network-based research in entrepreneurship: A critical review," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 165-187, March.
- Hall, Peter A. & Soskice, David (ed.), 2001. "Varieties of Capitalism: The Institutional Foundations of Comparative Advantage," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199247752, December.
- Bruton, Garry & Ahlstrom, David & Yeh, Kuang S., 2004. "Understanding venture capital in East Asia: the impact of institutions on the industry today and tomorrow," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 72-88, February.
- Kulwant Singh, 2007. "The limited relevance of culture to strategy," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 421-428, December.
- Dore, Ronald, 2000. "Stock Market Capitalism: Welfare Capitalism: Japan and Germany versus the Anglo-Saxons," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199240616, December.
- Hobday, Michael & Rush, Howard & Bessant, John, 2004. "Approaching the innovation frontier in Korea: the transition phase to leadership," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1433-1457, December.
- Chen, Rongxin & Martin, Marc J., 2001. "Foreign expansion of small firms: The impact of domestic alternatives and prior foreign business involvement," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 557-574, November.
- Wong Poh-Kam, 1995. "Competing in the global electronics industry: A comparative study of the innovation networks of Singapore and Taiwan," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(2), pages 35-61.
- Shaker A Zahra, 2005. "A theory of international new ventures: a decade of research," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 36(1), pages 20-28, January.
- Sea-Jin Chang, 2006. "Business groups in East Asia: Post-crisis restructuring and new growth," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 23(4), pages 407-417, December.
- Lundvall, Bengt-Ake & Johnson, Bjorn & Andersen, Esben Sloth & Dalum, Bent, 2002. "National systems of production, innovation and competence building," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 213-231, February.
- M. Dodgson, 2007. "Technological Collaboration," Chapters, in: Elgar Companion to Neo-Schumpeterian Economics, chapter 12 Edward Elgar Publishing.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:asiapa:v:26:y:2009:i:3:p:589-609. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.