Asia’s national innovation systems: Institutional adaptability and rigidity in the face of global innovation challenges
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruton, Garry & Ahlstrom, David & Yeh, Kuang S., 2004. "Understanding venture capital in East Asia: the impact of institutions on the industry today and tomorrow," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 72-88, February.
- Shulin Gu & Bengt-Åke Lundvall, 2006. "China's Innovation System and the Move Toward Harmonious Growth and Endogenous Innovation," DRUID Working Papers 06-07, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Kulwant Singh, 2007. "The limited relevance of culture to strategy," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 421-428, December.
- Hobday, Michael & Rush, Howard & Bessant, John, 2004. "Approaching the innovation frontier in Korea: the transition phase to leadership," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1433-1457, December.
- Hoang, Ha & Antoncic, Bostjan, 2003. "Network-based research in entrepreneurship: A critical review," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 165-187, March.
- Chen, Rongxin & Martin, Marc J., 2001. "Foreign expansion of small firms: The impact of domestic alternatives and prior foreign business involvement," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 557-574, November.
- M. Dodgson, 2007. "Technological Collaboration," Chapters,in: Elgar Companion to Neo-Schumpeterian Economics, chapter 12 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Sea-Jin Chang, 2006. "Business groups in East Asia: Post-crisis restructuring and new growth," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 23(4), pages 407-417, December.
- Lundvall, Bengt-Ake & Johnson, Bjorn & Andersen, Esben Sloth & Dalum, Bent, 2002. "National systems of production, innovation and competence building," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 213-231, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lee, Joosung J. & Yoon, Hyungseok, 2015. "A comparative study of technological learning and organizational capability development in complex products systems: Distinctive paths of three latecomers in military aircraft industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(7), pages 1296-1313.
- Hu, Mei-Chih, 2012. "Technological innovation capabilities in the thin film transistor-liquid crystal display industries of Japan, Korea, and Taiwan," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 541-555.
- João J. M. Ferreira & Fernando A. F. Ferreira & Cristina I. M. A. S. Fernandes & Marjan S. Jalali & Mário L. Raposo & Carla S. Marques, 2016. "What do we [not] know about technology entrepreneurship research?," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 713-733, September.
- Le Bas, Christian & Latham, William & Volodin, Dmitry, 2014. "Productivité et mobilité des inventeurs prolifiques : une approche comparative des systèmes d’innovation de quatre grands pays asiatiques (Chine, Corée, Japon, Taiwan)," Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs, Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 15.
More about this item
KeywordsNational innovation systems; Asia; Institutional adaptation and rigidity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:asiapa:v:26:y:2009:i:3:p:589-609. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .