Resources of the firm, Russian high-technology startups, and firm growth
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Brush, Candida G. & Vanderwerf, Pieter A., 1992. "A comparison of methods and sources for obtaining estimates of new venture performance," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 157-170, March.
- Shleifer, Andrei, 1997.
"Government in transition,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 41(3-5), pages 385-410, April.
- Andrei Shleifer, 1996. "Government in Transition," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1783, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Hisrich, Robert D. & Grachev, Mikhail V., 1993. "The Russian entrepreneur," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 8(6), pages 487-497, November.
- Manu, Franklyn A. & Sriram, Ven, 1996. "Innovation, marketing strategy, environment, and performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 79-91, January.
- Cooper, Arnold C. & Bruno, Albert V., 1977. "Success among high-technology firms," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 16-22, April.
- Ageev, Alexander I & Gratchev, Mikhail V & Hisrich, Robert D, 1995. " Entrepreneurship in the Soviet Union and Post-Socialist Russia," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 7(5), pages 365-76, October.
- Jiatao Li & Stephen Guisinger, 1991. "Comparative Business Failures of Foreign-Controlled Firms in the United States," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 22(2), pages 209-224, June.
- Kontorovich, Vladimir, 1999. "Has new business creation in russia come to a halt?," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 14(5-6), pages 451-460.
- Ahlstrom, David & Bruton, Garry D. & Lui, Steven S. Y., 2000. "Navigating China's changing economy: Strategies for private firms," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 5-15.
- Snavely, William B. & Miassoedov, Serguei & McNeilly, Kevin, 1998. "Cross-cultural peculiarities of the Russian entrepreneur: Adapting to the new Russians," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 8-14.
- Sandberg, William R. & Hofer, Charles W., 1987. "Improving new venture performance: The role of strategy, industry structure, and the entrepreneur," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 5-28.
- Cook, Lisa D., 1999. "Trade credit and bank finance: Financing small firms in russia," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 14(5-6), pages 493-518.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbvent:v:17:y:2002:i:6:p:553-576. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.