Has new business creation in russia come to a halt?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brown, A.N. & Ickes, B. & Ryterman, R., 1993. "The Myth of Monopoly: A New View of Industrial Structure in Russia," Papers 10-93-5, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:intemj:v:13:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11365-016-0423-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aidis, Ruta & Adachi, Yuko, 2007. "Russia: Firm entry and survival barriers," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 391-411, December.
- Ruta Aidis, 2005. "Entrepreneurship in transition countries: a review," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 61, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Maksim Belitski & Julia Korosteleva & Julia Korosteleva, 2012. "Entrepreneurial Dynamics and Higher Education Institutions: Evidence from the Post-Communist World," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 120, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Maksim Belitski & Julia Korosteleva, 2011. "Entrepreneurship and cities: evidence from the post-communist world," ERSA conference papers ersa11p288, European Regional Science Association.
- Lee, Seung-Hyun & Peng, Mike W. & Song, Sangcheol, 2013. "Governments, entrepreneurs, and positive externalities: A real options perspective," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 333-347.
- Ruta Aidis & Yuko Adachi, 2006. "Russia: firm entry and survival," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 67, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Barseghyan, Levon & Guerdjikova, Ani, 2011. "Institutions and growth in limited access societies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 146(2), pages 528-568, March.
- Bruton, Garry D. & Rubanik, Yuri, 2002. "Resources of the firm, Russian high-technology startups, and firm growth," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 553-576, October.
- Maksim Belitski & Julia Korosteleva, 2011. "Entrepreneurship and Cities: Evidence from the Post-communist World," WIFO Working Papers 397, WIFO.
- Igor Laine & Tamara Galkina, 0. "The interplay of effectuation and causation in decision making: Russian SMEs under institutional uncertainty," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-37.
- Karhunen, Päivi, 2008. "Managing international business operations in a changing institutional context: The case of the St. Petersburg hotel industry," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 28-45, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbvent:v:14:y:1999:i:5-6:p:451-460. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusvent .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.