Small Firms and Entrepreneurship
- Acs,Zoltan J.
- Audretsch,David B.
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:nax:conyad:v:63:y:2018:i:1:p:11-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Audretsch, David B, et al, 2002.
"Impeded Industrial Restructuring: The Growth Penalty,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(1), pages 81-97.
- Audretsch, David B. & Carree, Martin A. & van Stel, André J. & Thurik, A. Roy, 2000. "Impeded industrial restructuring : the growth penalty," HWWA Discussion Papers 114, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Audretsch, David B & Thurik, A R Roy, 2000. "Impeded Industrial Restructuring: The Growth Penalty," CEPR Discussion Papers 2648, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- D.B. Audretsch & M.A. Carree & A.J. van Stel & A.R. Thurik, 2000. "Impeded Industrial Restructuring: The Growth Penalty," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-095/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Szerb, László & Ulbert, József & Varga, Attila & Bodor, Éva & Acs, Zoltan J., 2004.
"Az új vállalkozások hatásai nemzetközi összehasonlításban. A Global Entrepreneurship Monitor kutatás, 2001-2003
[The effect of new ventures compared internationally]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(7), pages 679-698.
- Deller, Steven C., 2010. "Spatial Variations in the Role of Microenterprises in Economic Growth," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 40(1), pages 71-97.
- Audretsch, David B & Sanders, Mark, 2007.
"Globalization and the Rise of the Entrepreneurial Economy,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6247, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- D. Audretsch & M. Sanders, 2008. "Globalization and the Rise of the Entrepreneurial Economy," Working Papers 08-21, Utrecht School of Economics.
- David B. Audretsch & Mark Sanders, 2007. "Globalization and the Rise of the Entrepreneurial Economy," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-003, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- repec:nax:conyad:v:63:y:2018:i:1:p:13-14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Steven Deller & James McConnon, 2009. "Microenterprises and economic growth: a panel study of the US states 1977-1997," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(13), pages 1307-1312.
- Agarwal, Rajshree & Audretsch, David B., 1999. "The two views of small firms in industry dynamics: a reconciliation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 245-251, February.
- David B. Audretsch & Max Keilbach, 2004.
"Entrepreneurship Capital: Determinants and Impact,"
Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy
2004-37, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Audretsch, David B & Keilbach, Max, 2005. "Entrepreneurship Capital - Determinants and Impact," CEPR Discussion Papers 4905, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Zoltan J. Acs & David B. Audretsch, 2005. "Entrepreneurship and Innovation," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2005-21, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521431156. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.