Elección de ocupaciones que generen empleo usando modelos de elección discreta: Medellín Área Metropolitana 2009
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:lan:wpaper:3989 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Leoni & Martin Falk, 2010. "Gender and field of study as determinants of self-employment," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 167-185, February.
- Dopfer,Kurt (ed.), 2005. "The Evolutionary Foundations of Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521621991.
- Douglass C. North, 2005. "Introduction to Understanding the Process of Economic Change," Introductory Chapters, in: Understanding the Process of Economic Change, Princeton University Press.
- José Leibovich & Mario Nigrinis & Mario Ramos, 2006.
"Caracterización del mercado laboral rural en Colombia,"
Borradores de Economia
408, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- José Leibovich & Mario Nigrinis & Mario Ramos, 2006. "Caracterización del mercado laboral rural en Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 002107, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- José María Millán & Emilio Congregado & Concepción Román, 2010.
"Determinants of Self-Employment Dynamics and their Implications on Entrepreneurial Policy Effectiveness,"
Lecturas de Economía, Universidad de Antioquia, Departamento de Economía, issue 72, pages 45-76.
- Millán, José María & Congregado, Emilio & Román, Concepción, 2010. "Determinants of Self-Employment Dynamics and their Implications on Entrepreneurial Policy Effectiveness," Revista Lecturas de Economía, Universidad de Antioquia - CIE, August.
- repec:lan:wpaper:4098 is not listed on IDEAS
- Herbert J Schuetze, 2008. "Tax Incentives and Entrepreneurship: Measurement and Data Considerations," International Studies in Entrepreneurship, in: Emilio Congregado (ed.), Measuring Entrepreneurship, chapter 0, pages 205-225, Springer.
- C. Mirjam van Praag, 2003. "Business Survival and Success of Young Small Business Owners," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-050/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Zoltán J. Ács (ed.), 1996. "Small Firms And Economic Growth," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, volume 0, number 524, June.
- Paul Sullivan, 2009.
"Estimation of an Occupational Choice Model when Occupations are Misclassified,"
Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 44(2).
- Sullivan, Paul, 2006. "Estimation of an Occupational Choice Model when Occupations are Misclassified," MPRA Paper 862, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Natalia González & Juan Carlos Gómez & Jhon James Mora & Blanca Zuluaga, 2004. "Las ganancias de senalizar en el mercado laboral en Cali," Estudios Gerenciales, Universidad Icesi, September.
- repec:lan:wpaper:539688 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sebastian Aparicio & David Urbano & Diego Gomez, 2018. "Entrepreneurship and regional economic growth in Antioquia: An empirical analysis," Economics and Business Letters, Oviedo University Press, vol. 7(2), pages 84-92.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Stephan F. Gohmann, 2012. "Institutions, Latent Entrepreneurship, and Selfâ€“Employment: An International Comparison," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 36(2), pages 295-321, March.
- Cowling, Marc & Millán, José María & Yue, Wei, 2019. "Two decades of European self-employment: Is the answer to who becomes self-employed different over time and countries?," Journal of Business Venturing Insights, Elsevier, vol. 12(C).
- Sandra M. Sánchez‐Cañizares & L. Javier Cabeza‐Ramírez & M. Dolores Guerrero‐Baena, 2020. "Evaluation of self‐employment support policies using survival analysis. The discounted flat rate in Andalusia (Spain)," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 99(5), pages 1389-1411, October.
- Raquel Puente & María Antonia Cervilla & Carlos Giovanni González & Nunzia Auletta, 2017. "Determinants of the growth aspiration: a quantitative study of Venezuelan entrepreneurs," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 699-726, March.
- Yamaguchi, Shintaro, 2010.
"The effect of match quality and specific experience on career decisions and wage growth,"
Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 407-423, April.
- Shintaro Yamaguchi, 2007. "The Effect of Match Quality and Specific Experience on Career Decisions and Wage Growth," Department of Economics Working Papers 2007-01, McMaster University.
- Aidis, Ruta & van Praag, Mirjam, 2007. "Illegal entrepreneurship experience: Does it make a difference for business performance and motivation?," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 283-310, March.
- Gregorio Rius-Sorolla & Sofía Estelles-Miguel & Carlos Rueda-Armengot, 2020. "Multivariable Supplier Segmentation in Sustainable Supply Chain Management," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(11), pages 1-16, June.
- Erik Stam & Roy Thurik & Peter van der Zwan, 2010.
"Entrepreneurial exit in real and imagined markets,"
Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(4), pages 1109-1139, August.
- Roy Thurik & F. Stam & Peter van der Zwan, 2007. "Entrepreneurial exit in real and imagined markets," Scales Research Reports H200720, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Erik Stam & Roy Thurik & Peter van der Zwan, 2008. "Entrepreneurial Exit in Real and Imagined Markets," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-031/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 07 Dec 2009.
- Gani, Azmat & Scrimgeour, Frank, 2014. "Modeling governance and water pollution using the institutional ecological economic framework," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 363-372.
- Gianluca Marchi & Giuseppe Nardin, 2014. "Alleanze internazionali e mercati emergenti: l’esperienza del distretto ceramico di Sassuolo," ECONOMIA E SOCIETÀ REGIONALE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(2), pages 44-54.
- Jeffery S. McMullen & Dimo Dimov, 2013. "Time and the Entrepreneurial Journey: The Problems and Promise of Studying Entrepreneurship as a Process," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(8), pages 1481-1512, December.
- repec:mje:mjejnl:v:12:y:2017:i:2:p:25-70 is not listed on IDEAS
- Emil Evenhuis, 2017. "Institutional change in cities and regions: a path dependency approach," Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society, Cambridge Political Economy Society, vol. 10(3), pages 509-526.
- Zhou, H. & Uhlaner, L.M., 2009. "Knowledge Management in the SME and its Relationship to Strategy, Family Orientation and Organization Learning," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2009-026-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Karla Hoff & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2010.
"Equilibrium Fictions: A Cognitive Approach to Societal Rigidity,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 100(2), pages 141-146, May.
- Karla Hoff & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2010. "Equilibrium Fictions: A Cognitive Approach to Societal Rigidity," NBER Working Papers 15776, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hoff, Karla & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 2010. "Equilibrium fictions : a cognitive approach to societal rigidity," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5219, The World Bank.
- K. Poehlmann & R. Helm & O. Mauroner & J. Auburger, 2021. "Corporate spin-offs’ success factors: management lessons from a comparative empirical analysis with research-based spin-offs," Review of Managerial Science, Springer, vol. 15(6), pages 1767-1796, August.
- Enrico Santarelli & Hien Tran, 2013.
"The interplay of human and social capital in shaping entrepreneurial performance: the case of Vietnam,"
Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 435-458, February.
- E. Santarelli & H. T. Tran, 2012. "The Interplay of Human and Social Capital in Shaping Entrepreneurial Performance: The Case of Vietnam," Working Papers wp803, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Joachim Ahrens & Patrick Jünemann, 2011. "Adaptive Efficiency and Pragmatic Flexibility: Characteristics of Institutional Change in Capitalism, Chinese-style," Chapters, in: Werner Pascha & Cornelia Storz & Markus Taube (ed.), Institutional Variety in East Asia, chapter 2, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Zelong Wei & Hao Shen & Kevin Zheng Zhou & Julie Juan Li, 2017. "How Does Environmental Corporate Social Responsibility Matter in a Dysfunctional Institutional Environment? Evidence from China," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 140(2), pages 209-223, January.
- Etienne Farvaque & Alexander Mihailov & Alireza Naghavi, 2018.
"The Grand Experiment of Communism: Discovering the Trade-Off between Equality and Efficiency,"
Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 174(4), pages 707-742, December.
- E. Farvaque & A. Mihailov & A. Naghavi, 2011. "The Grand Experiment of Communism: Discovering the Trade-off between Equality and Efficiency," Working Papers wp776, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Etienne Farvaque & Alexander Mihailov & Alireza Naghavi, 2011. "The Grand Experiment of Communism: Discovering the Trade-off between Equality and Efficiency," Economics Discussion Papers em-dp2011-02, Department of Economics, University of Reading.
- Etienne Farvaque & Alexander Mihailov & Alireza Naghavi, 2011. "The Grand Experiment of Communism: Discovering the Trade-off between Equality and Efficiency," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 066, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Alireza Naghavi & Alexander Mihailov & Etienne Farvaque, 2012. "The Grand Experiment of Communism: Discovering the Trade-off between Equality and Efficiency," 2012 Meeting Papers 410, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Etienne Farvaque & Alexander Mihailov & Alireza Naghavi, 2011. "The Grand Experiment of Communism: Discovering the Trade-off between Equality and Efficiency," Working Papers 2011.70, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Etienne Farvaque & Alexander Mihailov & Alireza Naghavi, 2018. "The Grand Experiment of Communism: Discovering the Trade-off between Equality and Efficiency," Post-Print hal-01794526, HAL.
- Dorothea Schäfer & Oleksandr Talavera, 2006. "Small-Scale Business Survival and Inheritance: Evidence from Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 636, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsDecisiÃ³n ocupacional EmprendimientoModelos de elecciÃ³n discreta;
- J08 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics Policies
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000129:011439. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Coordinador ICESI (email available below). General contact details of provider: .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.