Convergence or path dependency in policies to foster the creation of university spin-off firms? A comparison of France and the United Kingdom
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Clarysse, Bart & Muldur, Ugur, 2001. "Regional cohesion in Europe? An analysis of how EU public RTD support influences the techno-economic regional landscape," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 275-296, February.
- Goldfarb, Brent & Henrekson, Magnus, 2003. "Bottom-up versus top-down policies towards the commercialization of university intellectual property," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 639-658, April.
- Lemola, Tarmo, 2002. "Convergence of national science and technology policies: the case of Finland," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(8-9), pages 1481-1490, December.
- Lockett, Andy & Murray, Gordon & Wright, Mike, 2002. "Do UK venture capitalists still have a bias against investment in new technology firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 1009-1030, August.
- Yannis Caloghirou & Stavros Ioannides & Nicholas S. Vonortas, 2003. "Research Joint Ventures," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(4), pages 541-570, 09.
- Lawton Smith, H. & Ho, K., 2006. "Measuring the performance of Oxford University, Oxford Brookes University and the government laboratories' spin-off companies," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 1554-1568, December.
- Mason, Geoff & Beltramo, Jean-Paul & Paul, Jean-Jacques, 2004. "External knowledge sourcing in different national settings: a comparison of electronics establishments in Britain and France," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 53-72, January.
- Dosi, Giovanni & Llerena, Patrick & Labini, Mauro Sylos, 2006. "The relationships between science, technologies and their industrial exploitation: An illustration through the myths and realities of the so-called `European Paradox'," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 1450-1464, December.
- Wright, Mike & Lockett, Andy & Clarysse, Bart & Binks, Martin, 2006. "University spin-out companies and venture capital," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 481-501, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jtecht:v:35:y:2010:i:1:p:42-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.