Convergence of national science and technology policies: the case of Finland
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pajarinen, Mika & Rouvinen, Petri & Ylä-Anttila, Pekka, . "Small Country Strategies in Global Competition. Benchmarking the Finnish Case," ETLA B, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy, number 144, December.
- Chris Freeman & Luc Soete, 1997. "The Economics of Industrial Innovation, 3rd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 3, volume 1, number 0262061953, January.
- Luukkonen, Terttu, 2000. "Additionality of EU framework programmes1," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 711-724, June.
- Elzinga, Aant, 1980. "Science policy in Sweden: sectorization and adjustment to crisis," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 116-146, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ebersberger, Bernd & Czarnitzki, Dirk & Fier, Andreas, 2004.
"The Relationship between R&D Collaboration, Subsidies and Patenting Activity: Empirical Evidence from Finland and Germany,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
04-37, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Fier, Andreas & Ebersberger, Bernd & Czarnitzki, Dirk, 2006. "The Relationship between R&D Collaboration, Subsidies and Patenting Activity: Empirical Evidence from Finland and Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 04-37 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Lepori, Benedetto, 2011. "Coordination modes in public funding systems," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 355-367, April.
- repec:spr:jknowl:v:8:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s13132-016-0362-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Kivimaa, Paula & Mickwitz, Per, 2006. "The challenge of greening technologies--Environmental policy integration in Finnish technology policies," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 729-744, June.
- Rafael Fernández Sánchez, 2005. "Irlanda y Finlandia: Dos Modelos de Especialización en Tecnologías Avanzadas," Policy Papers del Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales 05-03, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales.
- Svarc, Jadranka, 2006. "Socio-political factors and the failure of innovation policy in Croatia as a country in transition," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 144-159, February.
- Gerd Schienstock, 2004. "Finnland auf dem Weg zur Wissensökonomie – Von Pfadabhängigkeit zu Pfadentwicklung [Finland’s Way Into the Knowledge-based Economy: From Path Dependency to Path Creation]," ITA manu:scripts 04_01, Institute of Technology Assessment (ITA).
- Philippe Mustar & Mike Wright, 2010. "Convergence or path dependency in policies to foster the creation of university spin-off firms? A comparison of France and the United Kingdom," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 42-65, February.
- Dirk Czarnitzki & Bernd Ebersberger & Andreas Fier, 2007. "The relationship between R&D collaboration, subsidies and R&D performance: Empirical evidence from Finland and Germany," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(7), pages 1347-1366.
- Torregrosa, Sara & Pelkonen, Antti & Oksanen, Juha & Kander, Astrid, 2017. "Impact of innovation policy on firm innovation – A comparison of Finland and Sweden, 1970-2013," Lund Papers in Economic History 160, Lund University, Department of Economic History.
- Guan, JianCheng & Yam, Richard C.M., 2015. "Effects of government financial incentives on firms’ innovation performance in China: Evidences from Beijing in the 1990s," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 273-282.
- Luukkonen, Terttu, 2006. "Venture Capital Industry in Finland - Country Report for the Venture Fun Project," Discussion Papers 1003, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Saarivirta, Toni & Consoli, Davide, 2007. "Where Did They Go? A Study on Newly Established Universities and Graduate Mobility in Finland," MPRA Paper 11377, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hermans, Raine, . "International Mega-Trends and Growth Prospects of the Finnish Bio-technology Industry - Essays on New Economic Geography, Market Structure of the Pharmaceutical Industry, Sources of Financing, Intelle," ETLA A, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy, number 40.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:31:y:2002:i:8-9:p:1481-1490. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .