A unified approach to mapping and clustering of bibliometric networks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chen, P. & Redner, S., 2010. "Community structure of the physical review citation network," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 278-290.
- Zhang, Lin & Liu, Xinhai & Janssens, Frizo & Liang, Liming & Glänzel, Wolfgang, 2010. "Subject clustering analysis based on ISI category classification," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 185-193.
- Chaomei Chen & Fidelia Ibekwe-SanJuan & Jianhua Hou, 2010. "The structure and dynamics of cocitation clusters: A multiple-perspective cocitation analysis," Journal of the Association for Information Science & Technology, Association for Information Science & Technology, vol. 61(7), pages 1386-1409, July.
- J. M. Kumpula & J. Saramäki & K. Kaski & J. Kertész, 2007. "Limited resolution in complex network community detection with Potts model approach," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 56(1), pages 41-45, March.
- Lambiotte, R. & Panzarasa, P., 2009. "Communities, knowledge creation, and information diffusion," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 180-190.
- van Eck, N.J.P. & Waltman, L., 2009. "How to Normalize Co-Occurrence Data? An Analysis of Some Well-Known Similarity Measures," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2009-001-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Hric, Darko & Kaski, Kimmo & Kivelä, Mikko, 2018. "Stochastic block model reveals maps of citation patterns and their evolution in time," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 757-783.
- Xiaoguang Wang & Qikai Cheng & Wei Lu, 2014. "Analyzing evolution of research topics with NEViewer: a new method based on dynamic co-word networks," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 101(2), pages 1253-1271, November.
- Cobo, M.J. & López-Herrera, A.G. & Herrera-Viedma, E. & Herrera, F., 2011. "An approach for detecting, quantifying, and visualizing the evolution of a research field: A practical application to the Fuzzy Sets Theory field," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 146-166.
- Xiang, Ju & Tang, Yan-Ni & Gao, Yuan-Yuan & Zhang, Yan & Deng, Ke & Xu, Xiao-Ke & Hu, Ke, 2015. "Multi-resolution community detection based on generalized self-loop rescaling strategy," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 432(C), pages 127-139.
- Yang, Siluo & Han, Ruizhen & Wolfram, Dietmar & Zhao, Yuehua, 2016. "Visualizing the intellectual structure of information science (2006–2015): Introducing author keyword coupling analysis," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 132-150.
- Greg Morrison & L Mahadevan, 2012. "Discovering Communities through Friendship," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 7(7), pages 1-9, July.
- Francesco Paolo Appio & Fabrizio Cesaroni & Alberto Minin, 2014. "Visualizing the structure and bridges of the intellectual property management and strategy literature: a document co-citation analysis," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 101(1), pages 623-661, October.
- Jianhua Hou & Xiucai Yang & Chaomei Chen, 2018. "Emerging trends and new developments in information science: a document co-citation analysis (2009–2016)," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 115(2), pages 869-892, May.
- Francesco Paolo Appio & Antonella Martini & Silvia Massa & Stefania Testa, 2016. "Unveiling the intellectual origins of Social Media-based innovation: insights from a bibliometric approach," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 108(1), pages 355-388, July.
- Karmen Stopar & Damjana Drobne & Klemen Eler & Tomaz Bartol, 2016. "Citation analysis and mapping of nanoscience and nanotechnology: identifying the scope and interdisciplinarity of research," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 106(2), pages 563-581, February.
- Xinhai Liu & Wolfgang Glänzel & Bart Moor, 2012. "Optimal and hierarchical clustering of large-scale hybrid networks for scientific mapping," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 91(2), pages 473-493, May.
- Zhao, Star X. & Rousseau, Ronald & Ye, Fred Y., 2011. "h-Degree as a basic measure in weighted networks," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 668-677.
- Yanto Chandra, 2018. "Mapping the evolution of entrepreneurship as a field of research (1990–2013): A scientometric analysis," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 13(1), pages 1-24, January.
- NiccolÃ² Comerio & Fernanda Strozzi, 2019. "Tourism and its economic impact: A literature review using bibliometric tools," Tourism Economics, , vol. 25(1), pages 109-131, February.
- Daniel Torres-Salinas & Nicolás Robinson-García & Álvaro Cabezas-Clavijo & Evaristo Jiménez-Contreras, 2014. "Analyzing the citation characteristics of books: edited books, book series and publisher types in the book citation index," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 98(3), pages 2113-2127, March.
- Shao, Zhen & Zheng, Qingru & Yang, Shanlin & Gao, Fei & Cheng, Manli & Zhang, Qiang & Liu, Chen, 2020. "Modeling and forecasting the electricity clearing price: A novel BELM based pattern classification framework and a comparative analytic study on multi-layer BELM and LSTM," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(C).
- Kamila Widziewicz-Rzońca & Malwina Tytła, 2020. "First systematic review on PM-bound water: exploring the existing knowledge domain using the CiteSpace software," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 124(3), pages 1945-2008, September.
- Ke Hu & Ju Xiang & Yun-Xia Yu & Liang Tang & Qin Xiang & Jian-Ming Li & Yong-Hong Tang & Yong-Jun Chen & Yan Zhang, 2020. "Significance-based multi-scale method for network community detection and its application in disease-gene prediction," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 15(3), pages 1-24, March.
- Tom Broekel & Matthias Brachert, 2015.
"The structure and evolution of inter-sectoral technological complementarity in R&D in Germany from 1990 to 2011,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 25(4), pages 755-785, September.
- Brökel, Tom & Brachert, Matthias, 2014. "The Structure and Evolution of Intersectoral Technological Complementarity in R&D in Germany from 1990 to 2011," IWH Discussion Papers 13/2014, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- María Pinto & Rosaura Fernández-Pascual & David Caballero-Mariscal & Dora Sales, 0. "Information literacy trends in higher education (2006–2019): visualizing the emerging field of mobile information literacy," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 0, pages 1-32.
More about this item
KeywordsBibliometric map; Clustering; Mapping; Unified approach;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:infome:v:4:y:2010:i:4:p:629-635. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nithya Sathishkumar). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/joi .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.