The Theory of the Firm
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gershkov, Alex & Li, Jianpei & Schweinzer, Paul, 2016.
"How to share it out: The value of information in teams,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 261-304.
- Alex Gershkov & Jianpei Li & Paul Schweinzer, 2014. "How to share it out: The value of information in teams," Discussion Papers 14/08, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Alex Gershkov & Jianpei Li & Paul Schweinzer, 2014. "How to Share it out: The Value of Information in Teams," CESifo Working Paper Series 4906, CESifo Group Munich.
- Magnus Henrekson & Dan Johansson & Mikael Stenkula, 2010.
"Taxation, Labor Market Policy and High-Impact Entrepreneurship,"
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade,
Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 275-296, September.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Johansson, Dan & Stenkula, Mikael, 2010. "Taxation, Labor Market Policy and High-Impact Entrepreneurship," Working Paper Series 826, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Johansson, Dan & Stenkula, Mikael, 2010. "Taxation, Labor Market Policy and High-Impact Entrepreneurship," Ratio Working Papers 149, The Ratio Institute.
- Kräkel, Matthias, 2013.
"Authority and Incentives in Organizations,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7271, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Matthias Kräkel, 2013. "Authority and Incentives in Organizations," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse03_2013, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Kräkel, Matthias, 2013. "Authority and Incentives in Organizations," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 412, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Christian Helmers & Mark Rogers, 2010. "Innovation and the Survival of New Firms in the UK," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 36(3), pages 227-248, May.
- Ip Eric C., 2012. "Judicial Review in China: A Positive Political Economy Analysis," Review of Law & Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 8(2), pages 331-366, October.
- Gastón Llanes & Joaquín Poblete, 2014. "Ex Ante Agreements in Standard Setting and Patent-Pool Formation," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(1), pages 50-67, March.
- Peng, Mike W. & Lee, Seung-Hyun & Hong, Sungjin J., 2014. "Entrepreneurs as intermediaries," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 21-31.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521736602. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.