Mapping research on strategic alliances and innovation: a co-citation analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lori Rosenkopf & Paul Almeida, 2003. "Overcoming Local Search Through Alliances and Mobility," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(6), pages 751-766, June.
- John Hagedoorn, 2002. "External Sources of Innovative Capabilities: The Preferences for Strategic Alliances or Mergers and Acquisitions," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(2), pages 167-188, March.
- Robert M. Grant & Charles Baden-Fuller, 2004. "A Knowledge Accessing Theory of Strategic Alliances," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(1), pages 61-84, January.
- David J. TEECE, 2008.
"Profiting from technological innovation: Implications for integration, collaboration, licensing and public policy,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: The Transfer And Licensing Of Know-How And Intellectual Property Understanding the Multinational Enterprise in the Modern World, chapter 5, pages 67-87
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Teece, David J., 1986. "Profiting from technological innovation: Implications for integration, collaboration, licensing and public policy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 285-305, December.
- Teece, David J., 1993. "Profiting from technological innovation: Implications for integration, collaboration, licensing and public policy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 112-113, April.
- David J. Teece, 2003. "Profiting from Technological Innovation: Implications for Integration, Collaboration, Licensing and Public Policy," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Essays In Technology Management And Policy Selected Papers of David J Teece, chapter 2, pages 11-46 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Schrader, Stephan, 1991. "Informal technology transfer between firms: Cooperation through information trading," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 153-170, April.
- Gans, Joshua S. & Stern, Scott, 2003. "The product market and the market for "ideas": commercialization strategies for technology entrepreneurs," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 333-350, February.
- Deeds, David L. & Hill, Charles W. L., 1996. "Strategic alliances and the rate of new product development: An empirical study of entrepreneurial biotechnology firms," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 41-55, January.
- Johannes M. Pennings & Farid Harianto, 1992. "Technological Networking and Innovation Implementation," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 3(3), pages 356-382, August.
- repec:bla:joares:v:23:y:1985:i:1:p:84-109 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aksnes, Dag W. & Rip, Arie, 2009. "Researchers' perceptions of citations," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 895-905, July.
- Jean-François Hennart, 1991. "The Transaction Costs Theory of Joint Ventures: An Empirical Study of Japanese Subsidiaries in the United States," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(4), pages 483-497, April.
- Tether, Bruce S., 2002. "Who co-operates for innovation, and why: An empirical analysis," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 947-967, August.
- Seung Ho Park & Michael V. Russo, 1996. "When Competition Eclipses Cooperation: An Event History Analysis of Joint Venture Failure," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(6), pages 875-890, June.
- Mary J. Culnan, 1986. "The Intellectual Development of Management Information Systems, 1972--1982: A Co-Citation Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(2), pages 156-172, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- João J. M. Ferreira & Fernando A. F. Ferreira & Cristina I. M. A. S. Fernandes & Marjan S. Jalali & Mário L. Raposo & Carla S. Marques, 2016. "What do we [not] know about technology entrepreneurship research?," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 713-733, September.
- João José M. Ferreira & Cristina I. Fernandes & Vanessa Ratten, 2016. "A co-citation bibliometric analysis of strategic management research," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 109(1), pages 1-32, October.
- M. C. Guardo & K. R. Harrigan, 2016. "Shaping the path to inventive activity: the role of past experience in R&D alliances," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 250-269, April.
- Albert N. Link, 2017. "Ideation, entrepreneurship, and innovation," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 279-285, February.
- João J. Ferreira & Cristina I. Fernandes & Marta Peres-Ortiz & Helena Alves, 2017. "Conceptualizing social entrepreneurship: perspectives from the literature," International Review on Public and Nonprofit Marketing, Springer;International Association of Public and Non-Profit Marketing, vol. 14(1), pages 73-93, March.
- Heuschneider, Sara & Herstatt, Cornelius, 2016. "External search for exploration of future discontinuities and trends: Implications from the literature using co-citation and content analysis," Working Papers 92, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute for Technology and Innovation Management.
- Lew, Jia Hui & Marwede, Malte & Herstatt, Cornelius, 2015. "Does cognitive distance affect product development for distant target groups? Evidence from the literature using co-citation methodology," Working Papers 89, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute for Technology and Innovation Management.
- Manuel Castriotta & Maria Chiara Guardo, 2016. "Disentangling the automotive technology structure: a patent co-citation analysis," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 107(2), pages 819-837, May.
- repec:kap:jtecht:v:42:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10961-015-9435-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:112:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-017-2397-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yin-Chi Liao & Phillip H. Phan, 2016. "Internal capabilities, external structural holes network positions, and knowledge creation," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 41(5), pages 1148-1167, October.
- Benjamin Weber & Sven Heidenreich, 2016. "Improving Innovation Capabilities By Cooperation: Examining Effects Of Core Network Management Functions And Relational Mechanisms In The Industrial Goods Sector," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 20(07), pages 1-29, October.
- Audretsch, David & Link, Albert, 2017. "Embracing an Entrepreneurial Ecosystem: An Analysis of the Governance of Research Joint Ventures," UNCG Economics Working Papers 17-11, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsAlliances; Innovation management; Co-citation analysis; L20;
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jtecht:v:37:y:2012:i:6:p:789-811. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .