Health care utilisation and immigration in Spain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Cristina Fernández & Carolina Ortega, 2008.
"Labor market assimilation of immigrants in Spain: employment at the expense of bad job-matches?,"
Spanish Economic Review,
Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 10(2), pages 83-107, June.
- Cristina Fernández & Ana Carolina Ortega Masagué, 2006. "Labor Market Assimilation of Immigrants in Spain: Employment at the Expense of Bad Job-Matches?," Working Papers 2006-21, FEDEA.
- Fernandez, Cristina & Ortega, Carolina, 2006. "Labour market assimilation of immigrants in Spain: employment at the expense of bad job-matches?," IESE Research Papers D/644, IESE Business School.
- Ángel Marcos Vera-Hernández, 1999. "Duplicate coverage and demand for health care. The case of Catalonia," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(7), pages 579-598.
- William W. Gould & Jeffrey Pitblado & Brian Poi, 2010. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation with Stata," Stata Press books, StataCorp LP, edition 4, number ml4, December.
- Ulf- G. Gerdtham, 1997.
"Equity in Health Care Utilization: Further Tests Based on Hurdle Models and Swedish Micro Data,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(3), pages 303-319.
- Gerdtham, Ulf-G., 1996. "Equity in Health Care Utilisation: Further Tests Based on Hurdle models and Swedish Micro Data," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 116, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Grossman, Michael, 1972. "On the Concept of Health Capital and the Demand for Health," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(2), pages 223-255, March-Apr.
- Mullahy, John, 1986. "Specification and testing of some modified count data models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 341-365, December.
- Cameron,A. Colin & Trivedi,Pravin K., 2008. "Microeconometrics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9787111235767, May.
- Windmeijer, F A G & Silva, J M C Santos, 1997.
"Endogeneity in Count Data Models: An Application to Demand for Health Care,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(3), pages 281-294, May-June.
- Frank Windmeijer & Joao Santos Silva Santos Silva, 1996. "Endogeneity in count data models; an application to demand for health care," IFS Working Papers W96/15, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Boeri, Tito & Hanson, Gordon H. & McCormick, Barry (ed.), 2002. "Immigration Policy and the Welfare System: A Report for the Fondazione Rodolfo Debenedetti," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199256310.
- Marcel Bilger & Jean-Paul Chaze, 2008. "What Drives Individual Health Expenditure in Switzerland?," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 144(III), pages 337-358, September.
- Andrew M. Jones, 2012. "health econometrics," The New Palgrave Dictionary of Economics, Palgrave Macmillan.
- Ignacio Abasolo & Rob Manning & Andrew Jones, 2001. "Equity in utilization of and access to public-sector GPs in Spain," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(3), pages 349-364.
- Jorgen Hansen & Magnus Lofstrom, 2003.
"Immigrant Assimilation and Welfare Participation Do Immigrants Assimilate Into or Out of Welfare?,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 38(1).
- Hansen, Jörgen & Lofstrom, Magnus, 1999. "Immigrant Assimilation and Welfare Participation: Do Immigrants Assimilate Into or Out-of Welfare," IZA Discussion Papers 100, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- JÃ¶rgen Hansen & Magnus Lofstrom, 2010. "Immigrant Assimilation and Welfare Participation: Do Immigrants Assimilate Into or Out-of Welfare," Working Papers id:2647, eSocialSciences.
- Hansen, Jörgen & Löfström, Magnus, 2000. "Immigrant Assimilation And Welfare Participation: Do Immigrants Assimilate Into Or Out Of Welfare?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2430, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Grogger, J T & Carson, Richard T, 1991. "Models for Truncated Counts," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(3), pages 225-238, July-Sept.
- Muurinen, Jaana-Marja, 1982. "Demand for health: A generalised Grossman model," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 5-28, May.
- Sergi Jiménez-Martín & José Labeaga & Maite Martínez-Granado, 2004.
"An empirical analysis of the demand for physician services across the European Union,"
The European Journal of Health Economics,
Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 5(2), pages 150-165, May.
- Sergi Jiménez-Martín & José M. Labeaga & Maite Martínez-Granado, 2003. "An Empirical Analysis of the Demand for Physician Services Across the European Union," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2003/45, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Winfried Pohlmeier & Volker Ulrich, 1995. "An Econometric Model of the Two-Part Decisionmaking Process in the Demand for Health Care," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 30(2), pages 339-361.
- Ulf-G. Gerdtham & Pravin K. Trivedi, 2001.
"Equity in Swedish health care reconsidered: new results based on the finite mixture model,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(6), pages 565-572.
- Gerdtham, Ulf-G. & Trivedi, Pravin K., 2000. "Equity in Swedish Health Care Reconsidered: New Results based on the Finite Mixture Model," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 365, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Rainer Winkelmann, 2002. "Work and health in Switzerland: Immigrants and Natives," SOI - Working Papers 0203, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giuliana Luca & Michela Ponzo & Antonio Andrés, 2013. "Health care utilization by immigrants in Italy," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 1-31, March.
- Christian Dustmann & Giovanni Facchini & Cora Signorotto, 2015.
"Population, Migration, Ageing and Health: A Survey,"
CReAM Discussion Paper Series
1518, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Christian Dustmann & Giovanni Facchini & Cora Signorotto, 2015. "Population, Migration, Ageing and Health: A Survey," Discussion Papers 2015-17, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Rafael Muñoz de Bustillo & José-Ignacio Antón, 2011.
"From Rags to Riches? Immigration and Poverty in Spain,"
Population Research and Policy Review,
Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 30(5), pages 661-676, October.
- Muñoz de Bustillo, Rafael & Antón, José-Ignacio, 2009. "From rags to riches? Immigration and poverty in Spain," MPRA Paper 13848, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth care; Immigration; Spain; Access; Equity; H75; F22;
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:eujhec:v:11:y:2010:i:5:p:487-498. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .