Inflation-unemployment tradeoff and regional labor market data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Hassler, Uwe & Neugart, Michael, 2002. "Inflation-unemployment tradeoff and regional labor market data," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics 112, Darmstadt University of Technology, Department of Law and Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- DiNardo, J. & Moore, M.P., 1999.
"The Phillips Curve is Back? Using Panel Data to Analyze the Relationship Between Unemployment and Inflation in an Open Economy,"
99-00-04, California Irvine - School of Social Sciences.
- John DiNardo & Mark P. Moore, 1999. "The Phillips Curve is Back? Using Panel Data to Analyze the Relationship Between Unemployment and Inflation in an Open Economy," NBER Working Papers 7328, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- George A. Akerlof & William T. Dickens & George L. Perry, 2000. "Near-Rational Wage and Price Setting and the Long-Run Phillips Curve," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 31(1), pages 1-60.
- Banerjee, Anindya, 1999. " Panel Data Unit Roots and Cointegration: An Overview," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 61(0), pages 607-629, Special I.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ansgar Belke & Daniel Gros, 2017.
"Greece and the Troika – Lessons from International Best Practice Cases of Successful Price (and Wage) Adjustment,"
European Journal of Comparative Economics,
Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 14(2), pages 177-195, December.
- Belke, Ansgar & Gros, Daniel, 2017. "Greece and the Troika: Lessons from international best practice cases of successful price (and wage) adjustment," Ruhr Economic Papers 694, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Ansgar Belke & Daniel Gros, 2017. "Greece and the Troika – Lessons from international best practice cases of successful price (and wage) adjustment," ROME Working Papers 201707, ROME Network.
- Mehrotra, Aaron & Peltonen, Tuomas & Santos Rivera, Alvaro, 2010.
"Modelling inflation in China--A regional perspective,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 237-255, June.
- Mehrotra, Aaron & Peltonen, Tuomas & Santos Rivera, Alvaro, 2007. "Modelling inflation in China : a regional perspective," BOFIT Discussion Papers 19/2007, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Mehrotra, Aaron N. & Peltonen, Tuomas & Santos Rivera, Alvaro, 2007. "Modelling inflation in China - a regional perspective," Working Paper Series 829, European Central Bank.
- Linzert, Tobias, 2005. "The Unemployment Inflation Trade-Off in the Euro Area," IZA Discussion Papers 1699, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsKey words: inflation-unemployment tradeoff; NAIRU; regional labor market data; seemingly unrelated regression; JEL classification: E24; E31;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:empeco:v:28:y:2003:i:2:p:321-334. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .