Inflation-unemployment tradeoff and regional labor market data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Hassler, Uwe & Neugart, Michael, 2002. "Inflation-unemployment tradeoff and regional labor market data," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics 112, Darmstadt University of Technology, Department of Law and Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- George A. Akerlof & William T. Dickens & George L. Perry, 2000. "Near-Rational Wage and Price Setting and the Long-Run Phillips Curve," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 31(1), pages 1-60.
- John DiNardo & Mark P. Moore, 1999.
"The Phillips Curve is Back? Using Panel Data to Analyze the Relationship Between Unemployment and Inflation in an Open Economy,"
NBER Working Papers
7328, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- DiNardo, J. & Moore, M.P., 1999. "The Phillips Curve is Back? Using Panel Data to Analyze the Relationship Between Unemployment and Inflation in an Open Economy," Papers 99-00-04, California Irvine - School of Social Sciences.
- Banerjee, Anindya, 1999. " Panel Data Unit Roots and Cointegration: An Overview," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 61(0), pages 607-629, Special I.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Linzert, Tobias, 2005. "The Unemployment Inflation Trade-Off in the Euro Area," IZA Discussion Papers 1699, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:liu:liucej:v:14:y:2017:i:2:p:177-195 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ansgar Belke & Daniel Gros, 2017.
"Greece and the Troika – Lessons from International Best Practice Cases of Successful Price (and Wage) Adjustment,"
European Journal of Comparative Economics,
Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 14(2), pages 177-195, December.
- Ansgar Belke & Daniel Gros, 2017. "Greece and the Troika – Lessons from international best practice cases of successful price (and wage) adjustment," ROME Working Papers 201707, ROME Network.
- Belke, Ansgar & Gros, Daniel, 2017. "Greece and the Troika: Lessons from international best practice cases of successful price (and wage) adjustment," Ruhr Economic Papers 694, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Belke, Ansgar & Gros, Daniel, 2017. "Greece and the Troika – Lessons from international best practice cases of successful price (and wage) adjustment," CEPS Papers 12557, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Mehrotra, Aaron & Peltonen, Tuomas & Santos Rivera, Alvaro, 2010.
"Modelling inflation in China--A regional perspective,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 237-255, June.
- Mehrotra, Aaron N. & Peltonen, Tuomas & Santos Rivera, Alvaro, 2007. "Modelling inflation in China - a regional perspective," Working Paper Series 829, European Central Bank.
- Mehrotra, Aaron & Peltonen, Tuomas & Santos Rivera, Alvaro, 2007. "Modelling inflation in China : a regional perspective," BOFIT Discussion Papers 19/2007, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
More about this item
KeywordsKey words: inflation-unemployment tradeoff; NAIRU; regional labor market data; seemingly unrelated regression; JEL classification: E24; E31;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:empeco:v:28:y:2003:i:2:p:321-334. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.