Response to a skeptic
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fay, Jon A & Medoff, James L, 1985. "Labor and Output over the Business Cycle: Some Direct Evidence," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(4), pages 638-655, September.
- Mehra, Rajnish & Prescott, Edward C., 1985. "The equity premium: A puzzle," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 145-161, March.
- Hotz, V Joseph & Kydland, Finn E & Sedlacek, Guilherme L, 1988. "Intertemporal Preferences and Labor Supply," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(2), pages 335-360, March.
- Hansen, Gary D., 1985. "Indivisible labor and the business cycle," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 309-327, November.
- Ashenfelter, Orley, 1984.
"Macroeconomic analyses and microeconomic analyses of labor supply,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 117-156, January.
- Orley Ashenfelter, 1984. "Macroeconomic Analysis and Microeconomic Analyses of Labor Supply," NBER Working Papers 1500, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Orley Ashenfelter, 1984. "Macroeconomic Analyses and Microeconomic Analyses of Labor Supply," Working Papers 553, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Zvi Eckstein & Kenneth I. Wolpin, 1989. "Dynamic Labour Force Participation of Married Women and Endogenous Work Experience," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 56(3), pages 375-390.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Díaz, Antonia & Franjo, Luis, 2016.
"Capital goods, measured TFP and growth: The case of Spain,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 19-39.
- Antonia Diaz & Luis Franjo, 2014. "Capital goods, measured TFP and growth: The case of Spain," Working Papers 201401, Center for Fiscal Policy, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Lausanne, revised Oct 2014.
- Díaz Rodríguez, Antonia & Franjo, Luis, 2014. "Capital goods, measured TFP and growth : the case of Spain," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1422, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- De Vroey Michel R & Pensieroso Luca, 2006.
"Real Business Cycle Theory and the Great Depression: The Abandonment of the Abstentionist Viewpoint,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 1-26, November.
- Michel, DE VROEY & Luca, PENSIEROSO, 2005. "Real Business Cycle Theory and the Great Depression : The Abandonment of the Absentionist Viewpoint," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2005054, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Robert B. Barsky & Gary Solon, 1989. "Real Wages Over The Business Cycle," NBER Working Papers 2888, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jordi Gali Garreta & Pau Rabanal, 2004.
"Technology Shocks and Aggregate Fluctuations; How Well Does the RBC Model Fit Postwar U.S. Data?,"
IMF Working Papers
04/234, International Monetary Fund.
- Jordi Gali & Pau Rabanal, 2004. "Technology Shocks and Aggregate Fluctuations: How Well Does the RBS Model Fit Postwar U.S. Data?," NBER Working Papers 10636, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Holger C. Wolf, 1991. "Procyclical prices: a demi-myth?," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Spr, pages 25-28.
- Gary Solon & Robert Barsky & Jonathan A. Parker, 1994.
"Measuring the Cyclicality of Real Wages: How Important is Composition Bias?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 109(1), pages 1-25.
- Gary Solon & Robert Barsky & Jonathan A. Parker, 1992. "Measuring the Cyclicality of Real Wages: How Important is Composition Bias," NBER Working Papers 4202, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivier Blanchard, 2009. "The State of Macro," Annual Review of Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 1(1), pages 209-228, May.
- Amit Kara & Edward Nelson, 2004.
"International Evidence on the Stability of the Optimizing IS Equation,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 66(s1), pages 687-712, September.
- Amit Kara & Edward Nelson, 2004. "International evidence on the stability of the optimizing IS equation," Working Papers 2003-020, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Fuentes-Albero, Cristina, 2007. "Technology Shocks, Statistical Models, and The Great Moderation," MPRA Paper 3589, University Library of Munich, Germany.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedmqr:y:1986:i:fall:p:28-33:n:v.10no.4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jannelle Ruswick). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbmnus.html .