Echoes of the baby boom and bust: Recent and prospective changes in living alone among elderly widows in the united states
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 32 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-38, May.
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff & John N. Morris, 1990.
"Why Don't the Elderly Live with Their Children? A New Look,"
in: Issues in the Economics of Aging, pages 149-172
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff & John Morris, 1988. "Why Don't the Elderly Live With Their Children? A New Look," NBER Working Papers 2734, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fred Pampel, 1983. "Changes in the propensity to live alone: Evidence from consecutive cross-sectional surveys, 1960–1976," Demography, Springer, vol. 20(4), pages 433-447, November.
- Frances Kobrin, 1976. "The fall in household size and the rise of the primary individual in the United States," Demography, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 127-138, February.
- Mark Berger, 1989. "Demographic Cycles, Cohort Size, and Earnings," Demography, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 311-321, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:32:y:1995:i:1:p:17-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.