Dynamic voluntary provision of public goods with uncertainty: a stochastic differential game model
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 33 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.amases.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/economic+theory/journal/10203/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ulrich Schmidt, 2010.
"Self-Insurance and Self-Protection as Public Goods,"
Kiel Working Papers
1613, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Tim Lohse & Julio R. Robledo & Ulrich Schmidt, 2012. "Self‐Insurance and Self‐Protection as Public Goods," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 79(1), pages 57-76, 03.
- Lohse, Tim & Julio R. Robledo & Ulrich Schmidt, 2006. "Self-Insurance and Self-Protection as Public Goods," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-354, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Lohse, Tim & Robledo, Julio & Schmidt, Ulrich, 2010. "Self-Insurance and Self-Protection as Public Goods," Kiel Working Papers 1613, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Schmidt, Ulrich & Robledo, Julio R. & Lohse, Tim, 2007. "Self-Insurance and Self-Protection as Public Goods," Economics Working Papers 2007,16, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Cornes, Richard & Sandler, Todd, 1983. "On Commons and Tragedies," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(4), pages 787-92, September.
- Wang, Wen-Kai & Ewald, Christian-Oliver, 2010. "A stochastic differential Fishery game for a two species fish population with ecological interaction," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 844-857, May.
- McMillan, John, 1979. "Individual incentives in the supply of public inputs," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 87-98, August.
- Fershtman, C. & Nitzan, S., 1988.
"Dynamic Voluntary Provision Of Public Goods,"
21-88, Tel Aviv.
- Bergstrom, Theodore & Blume, Lawrence & Varian, Hal, 1986. "On the private provision of public goods," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 25-49, February.
- Chang,Fwu-Ranq, 2009.
"Stochastic Optimization in Continuous Time,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521541947, November.
- Dockner,Engelbert J. & Jorgensen,Steffen & Long,Ngo Van & Sorger,Gerhard, 2000. "Differential Games in Economics and Management Science," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521637329, November.
- Wirl, Franz, 1996. "Dynamic voluntary provision of public goods: Extension to nonlinear strategies," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 555-560, November.
- Ewald, Christian-Oliver & Wang, Wen-Kai, 2011. "Analytic solutions for infinite horizon stochastic optimal control problems via finite horizon approximation: A practical guide," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 146-151, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:decfin:v:33:y:2010:i:2:p:97-116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.