Individual incentives in the supply of public inputs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wen-Kai Wang & Christian-Oliver Ewald, 2010. "Dynamic voluntary provision of public goods with uncertainty: a stochastic differential game model," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 33(2), pages 97-116, November.
- Perroni, Carlo & Scharf, Kimberley, 2003. "Viable Tax Constitutions," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 683, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Guillaume Cheikbossian, 2019. "Group cooperation against an incumbent," Working Papers hal-02378829, HAL.
- Leslie M. Marx & Steven A. Matthews, 2000.
"Dynamic Voluntary Contribution to a Public Project,"
Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 67(2), pages 327-358.
- Leslie M. Marx & Steven A. Matthews, "undated". ""Dynamic Voluntary Contribution to a Public Project''," CARESS Working Papres 99-01, University of Pennsylvania Center for Analytic Research and Economics in the Social Sciences.
- Leslie M. Marx & Steven A. Matthews, "undated". "Dynamic Voluntary Contribution to a Public Project," Penn CARESS Working Papers 6f8dbf67d492ff8a10975496b, Penn Economics Department.
- Leslie M. Marx & Steven A. Matthews, 1997. "Dynamic Voluntary Contribution to a Public Project," Discussion Papers 1188, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- JOHN McMILLAN, 1979. "The Free‐Rider Problem: A Survey," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 55(2), pages 95-107, June.
- Jim Andreoni, "undated". "Do Government Subsidies Affect the Private Supply of Public Goods?," Papers _033, University of Michigan, Department of Economics.
- Guillaume Cheikbossian & Wilfried Sand-Zantman, 2011.
"Dynamic Cooperation in Local Public Goods Supply with Imperfect Monitoring,"
Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 101-102, pages 327-345.
- Cheikbossian, Guillaume & Sand-Zantman, Wilfried, 2008. "Dynamic Cooperation in Local Public Goods Supply with Imperfect Monitoring," IDEI Working Papers 527, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Arbel, Yuval & Bar-El, Ronen & Schwarz, Mordechai E. & Tobol, Yossef, 2014. "Voluntary Contributions to the Establishment and Operation of Public Goods: Theory and Experimental Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 8532, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Pecorino, Paul, 1999. "The effect of group size on public good provision in a repeated game setting," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 121-134, April.
- Belo, Rodrigo & Ferreira, Pedro, 2021. "Free Riding in Products with Positive Network Externalities: Empirical Evidence from a Large Mobile Network," SocArXiv wz4k9, Center for Open Science.
- Mayer, Wolfgang & Mujumdar, Sudesh, 2012. "Lobbying: Buying and utilizing access," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-15, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Paul Pecorino & Akram Temimi, 2007. "Public good provision in a repeated game: The role of small fixed costs of participation," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 130(3), pages 337-346, March.
- Guillaume Cheikbossian, 2021. "Group cooperation against a hegemon," Journal of Theoretical Politics, , vol. 33(1), pages 25-55, January.
- MAHENC Philippe, 2007. "Cooperation among Overlapping Generations for a Public Project," LERNA Working Papers 07.08.229, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:12:y:1979:i:1:p:87-98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.