A Dynamic Model of Fiscal Reconstruction
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ihori, Toshihiro & Itaya, Jun-ichi, 1997. "A Dynamic Model of Fiscal Reconstruction," ビジネス創造センターディスカッション・ペーパー (Discussion papers of the Center for Business Creation) 10252/4227, Otaru University of Commerce.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tsutsui, Shunichi O., 1996. "Capacity constraints and voluntary output cutback in dynamic Cournot competition," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(9-10), pages 1683-1708.
- Futagami, Koichi, 1989. "A game theoretical approach to reconstruction of public finance," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 135-150, October.
- Andres Velasco, 1997. "A Model of Endogenous Fiscal Deficits and Delayed Fiscal Reforms," NBER Working Papers 6336, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tsutsui, Shunichi & Mino, Kazuo, 1990. "Nonlinear strategies in dynamic duopolistic competition with sticky prices," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 136-161, October.
- Torsten Persson & Lars E. O. Svensson, 1989. "Why a Stubborn Conservative would Run a Deficit: Policy with Time-Inconsistent Preferences," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 104(2), pages 325-345.
- Fershtman, Chaim & Nitzan, Shmuel, 1991. "Dynamic voluntary provision of public goods," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 1057-1067, July.
- Bergstrom, Theodore & Blume, Lawrence & Varian, Hal, 1986. "On the private provision of public goods," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 25-49, February.
- Alberto Alesina & Guido Tabellini, 1990.
"A Positive Theory of Fiscal Deficits and Government Debt,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 57(3), pages 403-414.
- Tabellini, Guido & Alesina, Alberto, 1990. "A Positive Theory of Fiscal Deficits and Government Debt," Scholarly Articles 3612769, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Velasco, Andres, 2000. "Debts and deficits with fragmented fiscal policymaking," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 105-125, April.
- Alesina, Alberto & Drazen, Allan, 1991. "Why Are Stabilizations Delayed?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(5), pages 1170-1188, December.
- Wirl, Franz, 1996. "Dynamic voluntary provision of public goods: Extension to nonlinear strategies," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 555-560, November.
- Milesi-Ferretti, Gian Maria & Spolaore, Enrico, 1994. "How cynical can an incumbent be? Strategic policy in a model of government spending," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 121-140, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Toshihiro Ihori, 2006. "Fiscal policy and fiscal reconstruction in Japan," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 13(4), pages 489-508, August.
- repec:eee:japwor:v:47:y:2018:i:c:p:51-57 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:dyngam:v:8:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s13235-018-0257-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Akai, Nobuo & Sato, Motohiro, 2011. "A simple dynamic decentralized leadership model with private savings and local borrowing regulation," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 15-24, July.
- Kazumasa Oguro & Motohiro Sato, 2014. "Public debt accumulation and fiscal consolidation," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(7), pages 663-673, March.
- Toshihiro Ihori, 2014. "Commitment, Deficit Ceiling, and Fiscal Privilege," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-920, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Ishida, Ryo & Oguro, Kazumasa, 2018.
"The viability of a voting system that allocates parliamentary seats according to life expectancy: An analysis using OLG models,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 51-57.
- Oguro, Kazumasa & Ishida, Ryo, 2012. "The Viability of a Voting System that Allocates Parliamentary Seats According to Life Expectancy: An analysis using OLG models," CIS Discussion paper series 571, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Toshihiro Ihori & Jun-Ichi Itaya, 2004. "Fiscal Reconstruction and Local Government Financing," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 11(1), pages 55-67, January.
- Doi, Takero & Ihori, Toshihiro, 2002. "Fiscal Reconstruction and Local Interest Groups in Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 492-511, December.
- Takero Doi & Toshihiro Ihori & Hiroki Kondo, 2002. "Government Deficits, Political Inefficiency, and Fiscal Reconstruction in Japan," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 3(1), pages 169-183, May.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:270:y:2015:i:c:p:505-510 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tky:fseres:97f15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CIRJE administrative office). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ritokjp.html .