Government Deficits, Political Inefficiency, and Fiscal Reconstruction in Japan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Becker, Gary S & Mulligan, Casey B, 2003.
"Deadweight Costs and the Size of Government,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 46(2), pages 293-340, October.
- Gary S. Becker & Casey B. Mulligan, 1998. "Deadweight Costs and the Size of Government," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 144, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Gary S. Becker & Casey B. Mulligan, 1998. "Deadweight Costs and the Size of Government," NBER Working Papers 6789, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andres Velasco, 1997. "A Model of Endogenous Fiscal Deficits and Delayed Fiscal Reforms," NBER Working Papers 6336, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alesina, Alberto & Drazen, Allan, 1991. "Why Are Stabilizations Delayed?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(5), pages 1170-1188, December.
- Boadway, Robin & Pestieau, Pierre & Wildasin, David, 1989.
"Tax-transfer policies and the voluntary provision of public goods,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 157-176, July.
- Boadway, R.W. & Pestieau, P. & Wildasin, D.E., 1987. "Tax-transfer policies and the voluntary provision of public goods," CORE Discussion Papers 1987019, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- BOADWAY, Robin & PESTIEAU, Pierre & WILDASIN,Â David, 1989. "Tax-transfer policies and the voluntary provision of public goods," CORE Discussion Papers RP 856, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Robin Boadway & Pierre Pestieau & David Wildasin, 1987. "Tax-Transfer Policies and the Voluntary Provision of Public Goods," Working Papers 682, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- V. V. Chari & Harold L. Cole, 1993. "Why are representative democracies fiscally irresponsible?," Staff Report 163, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Ihori, Toshihiro & Itaya, Jun-ichi, 2001.
"A dynamic model of fiscal reconstruction,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 779-797, November.
- Ihori, Toshihiro & Itaya, Jun-ichi, 1997. "A Dynamic Model of Fiscal Reconstruction," ビジネス創造センターディスカッション・ペーパー (Discussion papers of the Center for Business Creation) 10252/4227, Otaru University of Commerce.
- Ihori, Toshihiro & Jun-ichi Itaya, 1997. "A Dynamic Model of Fiscal Reconstruction," CIRJE F-Series 97-F-15, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Denis Nitikin & Chunli Shen & Qian Wang & Heng-fu Zou, 2012.
"Water Service Delivery Reform in China: Safeguarding the Interests of the Poor,"
Annals of Economics and Finance,
Society for AEF, vol. 13(2), pages 463-487, November.
- Denis Nitikin & Chunli Shen & Qian Wang & Heng-fu Zou, 2011. "Water Service Delivery Reform in China: Safeguarding the Interests of the Poor," CEMA Working Papers 430, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Doi, Takero & Ihori, Toshihiro, 2002. "Fiscal Reconstruction and Local Interest Groups in Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 492-511, December.
- Denis Nitikin & Chunli Shen & Qian Wang & Heng-fu Zou, 2011. "Land Taxation in China: Assessment of Prospects for Politically and Economically Sustainable Reform," CEMA Working Papers 431, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsGovernment deficits; Fiscal reconstruction; Political inefficiency;
- H62 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Deficit; Surplus
- H80 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cuf:journl:y:2002:v:3:i:1:p:169-183. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Qiang Gao). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emcufcn.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.