Water Service Delivery Reform in China: Safeguarding the Interests of the Poor
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Denis Nitikin & Chunli Shen & Qian Wang & Heng-fu Zou, 2012. "Water Service Delivery Reform in China: Safeguarding the Interests of the Poor," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 13(2), pages 463-487, November.
References listed on IDEAS
- Talbot Page & Qinghua Zhang, 2003. "Distortionary, Non-Distortionary, and Distributional Properties of Environmental Taxes: Extension of Sandmo's Observation," Working Papers 2003-11, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Hongyi Li & Heng-fu Zou, 2002.
"Inflation, Growth, and Income Distribution: A Cross-Country Study,"
Annals of Economics and Finance,
Society for AEF, vol. 3(1), pages 85-101, May.
- Hongyi Li & Heng-fu Zou, 2002. "Inflation, Growth, and Income Distribution: A Cross-Country Study," CEMA Working Papers 85, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Yang, Hong & Zhang, Xiaohe & Zehnder, Alexander J. B., 2003. "Water scarcity, pricing mechanism and institutional reform in northern China irrigated agriculture," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 143-161, June.
- Takero Doi & Toshihiro Ihori & Hiroki Kondo, 2002. "Government Deficits, Political Inefficiency, and Fiscal Reconstruction in Japan," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 3(1), pages 169-183, May.
- World Bank, 2002. "Agenda for Water Sector Strategy for North China : Summary Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15418, The World Bank.
- Huang,H. & Padilla,A.J., 1995. "Fiscal Policy and the Sub-Optimality of the Walsh Contract for Central Bankers," Papers 9522, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Y Financieros-.
- World Bank, 2001. "China : Overcoming Rural Poverty," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13902, April.
- Gregory C. Chow, 2004. "Economic Reform and Growth in China," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 5(1), pages 127-152, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhong, Shuai & Okiyama, Mitsuru & Tokunaga, Suminori, 2015. "Impacts of Water Management System on Agricultural Production and Household Welfare within Urbanization of China: a Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," Japanese Journal of Rural Economics, Agricultural Economics Society of Japan (AESJ), vol. 17.
- Li, Fan & Phillips, Michelle, 2016. "The Influence Of Regulation And The Operational Environment On Chinese Urban Water Utilities," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235160, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Fan Li & Michelle Andrea Phillips, 2017. "The Influence of the Regulatory Environment on Chinese Urban Water Utilities," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 31(1), pages 205-218, January.
More about this item
Keywordswater administration; water pricing; water financing;
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cuf:wpaper:430. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Qiang Gao). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emcufcn.html .