Road pricing as a citizen-candidate game
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Timothy Besley & Stephen Coate, 1997.
"An Economic Model of Representative Democracy,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 112(1), pages 85-114.
- Tim Besley & Stephen Coate, "undated". ""An Economic Model of Representative Democracy''," CARESS Working Papres 95-02, University of Pennsylvania Center for Analytic Research and Economics in the Social Sciences.
- Tim Besley & Stephen Coate, "undated". "An Economic Model of Representative Democracy," Penn CARESS Working Papers ecf70d639d700dba5327ab0c8, Penn Economics Department.
- R H M Emmerink & P Nijkamp & P Rietveld, 1995.
"Is congestion pricing a first-best strategy in transport policy? A critical review of arguments,"
Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 22(5), pages 581-602, September.
- R H M Emmerink & P Nijkamp & P Rietveld, 1995. "Is Congestion Pricing a First-Best Strategy in Transport Policy? A Critical Review of Arguments," Environment and Planning B, , vol. 22(5), pages 581-602, October.
- Richard Arnott & Tilmann Rave & Ronnie Schöb, 2005. "Alleviating Urban Traffic Congestion," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262012197, January.
- Hanna Armelius, 2005. "An Integrated Approach to Urban Road Pricing," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 39(1), pages 75-92, January.
- Frey, Bruno S. & Schneider, Friedrich & Pommerehne, Werner W., 1985. "Economists' opinions on environmental policy instruments: Analysis of a survey," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 62-71, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Hensher & Corinne Mulley, 2014. "Complementing distance based charges with discounted registration fees in the reform of road user charges: the impact for motorists and government revenue," Transportation, Springer, vol. 41(4), pages 697-715, July.
- repec:eee:transe:v:103:y:2017:i:c:p:69-86 is not listed on IDEAS
- Russo, Antonio, 2013. "Voting on road congestion policy," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(5), pages 707-724.
- Bruno Borger & Stef Proost, 2016.
"The political economy of pricing and capacity decisions for congestible local public goods in a federal state,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 23(5), pages 934-959, October.
- DE BORGER, Bruno & PROOST, Stef, 2013. "The political economy of pricing and capacity decisions for congestible local public goods in a federal state," Working Papers 2013020, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- de Palma, Andre & Marcucci, Edoardo & Niskanen, Esko & Wieland, Bernhard, 2005. "Introduction," European Transport \ Trasporti Europei, ISTIEE, Institute for the Study of Transport within the European Economic Integration, issue 31, pages 1-5.
- Bruno De Borger & Antonio Russo, 2015. "The Political Economy of Cordon Tolls," CESifo Working Paper Series 5558, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jesper de Groote & Jos van Ommeren & Hans R.A. Koster, 2017. "The Impact of Parking Policy on House Prices," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-037/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Gatta, Valerio & Marcucci, Edoardo, 2014. "Urban freight transport and policy changes: Improving decision makers' awareness via an agent-specific approach," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 248-252.
- De Borger, Bruno & Proost, Stef, 2012.
"Transport policy competition between governments: A selective survey of the literature,"
Economics of Transportation,
Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 35-48.
- DE BORGER, Bruno & PROOST, Stef, 2012. "Transport policy competition between governments: A selective survey of the literature," Working Papers 2012014, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsRoad pricing; Political acceptability; Citizen-candidate;
- D0 - Microeconomics - - General
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- B21 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Microeconomics
- L90 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - General
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sot:journl:y:2005:i:31:p:28-45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Romeo Danielis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/xxxxxxx.html .