Zmiany struktury zatrudnienia kobiet w Polsce w latach 2000–2013
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan Manning & Joanna Swaffield, 2008.
"The gender gap in early-career wage growth,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 118(530), pages 983-1024, July.
- Manning, Alan & Swaffield, Joanna, 2005. "The gender gap in early career wage growth," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19883, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Alan Manning & Joanna Swaffield, 2005. "The Gender Gap in Early Career Wage Growth," CEP Discussion Papers dp0700, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1973. "Approaches to the Economics of Discrimination," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(2), pages 287-295, May.
- Juan J. Dolado & Florentino Felgueroso & Juan F. Jimeno., "undated".
"Recent Trends in Occupational Segregation by Gender: A Look Across the Atlantic,"
- Dolado, Juan J. & Felgueroso, Florentino & Jimeno, Juan F., 2002. "Recent Trends in Occupational Segregation by Gender: A Look Across the Atlantic," IZA Discussion Papers 524, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dolado, Juan José & Felgueroso, Florentino & Jimeno, Juan F., 2002. "Recent trends in occupational segregation by gender: a look across the Atlantic," UC3M Working papers. Economics we023011, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Dolado, Juan J. & Felgueroso, Florentino & Jimeno, Juan F, 2002. "Recent Trends in Occupational Segregation by Gender: A Look Across the Atlantic," CEPR Discussion Papers 3421, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Karmel, T & Maclachlan, M, 1988. "Occupational Sex Segregation--Increasing or Decreasing?," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 64(186), pages 187-195, September.
More about this item
Keywordssegregacja płciowa; zawodowa struktura zatrudnienia kobiet; sektorowa struktura zatrudnienia kobiet; polski rynek pracy;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J82 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - Labor Force Composition
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sgh:gosnar:y:2016:i:1:p:73-97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dariusz Nojszewski). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sgwawpl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.