Global instances of coups from 1950 to 2010: A new dataset
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefan Lindemann, 2011. "The Ethnic Politics of Coup Avoidance: Evidence from Zambia and Uganda," Africa Spectrum, Institute of African Affairs, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies, Hamburg, vol. 46(2), pages 3-41.
- Vincenzo Bove & Roberto Nisticò, 2014.
"Coups d’état and defense spending: a counterfactual analysis,"
Springer, vol. 161(3), pages 321-344, December.
- Vincenzo Bove & Roberto Nisticò, 2014. "Coups d'état and Defense Spending: A Counterfactual Analysis," CSEF Working Papers 366, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Bergh, Andreas & Bjørnskov, Christian, 2016. "Burying the Bumblebee Once and for All:," Working Paper Series 1119, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Frode Martin Nordvik, 2014. "Does Oil Promote or Prevent Coups?," Working Papers No 7/2014, Centre for Applied Macro- and Petroleum economics (CAMP), BI Norwegian Business School.
- Martin Gassebner & Jerg Gutmann & Stefan Voigt, 2016.
"When to expect a coup d’état? An extreme bounds analysis of coup determinants,"
Springer, vol. 169(3), pages 293-313, December.
- Gassebner, Martin & Gutmann, Jerg & Voigt, Stefan, 2016. "When to expect a coup d’état? An extreme bounds analysis of coup determinants," ILE Working Paper Series 3, University of Hamburg, Institute of Law and Economics.
- Martin Gassebner & Jerg Gutmann & Stefan Voigt, 2016. "When to expect a coup d’état? An extreme bounds analysis of coup determinants," KOF Working papers 16-409, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Gerling, Lena, 2017. "Riots and the window of opportunity for coup plotters: Evidence on the link between urban protests and coups d'état," CIW Discussion Papers 2/2017, University of Münster, Center for Interdisciplinary Economics (CIW).
- Frédéric Gaspart & Pierre Pecher, 2015. "Ethnic inclusiveness of the central state government and economic growth in sub-Saharan Africa," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2015011, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Konyukhovskiy, Pavel V. & Grigoriadis, Theocharis, 2018. "Proxy wars," Discussion Papers 2018/4, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Masaki, Takaaki, 2016. "Coups d’État and Foreign Aid," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 51-68.
- repec:bla:reviec:v:25:y:2017:i:1:p:195-232 is not listed on IDEAS
- Samuel Bazzi, Christopher Blattman, 2011. " Economic Shocks and Conflict: The (Absence of?) Evidence from Commodity Price- Working Paper 274," Working Papers 274, Center for Global Development.
- Martin Gassebner & Jerg Gutmann & Stefan Voigt, 2016. "When to Expect a Coup D'Ã‰tat? An Extreme Bounds Analysis of Coup Determinants," CESifo Working Paper Series 6065, CESifo Group Munich.
- Paul Maarek & Michael T. Dorsch, 2015. "Rent seeking, revolutionary threat and coups in non-democracies," THEMA Working Papers 2015-13, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Gerling, Lena, 2017. "Riots and the Window of Opportunity for Coup Plotters: Evidence on the Link between Urban Protests and Coups d’État," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168054, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Beger, Andreas & Dorff, Cassy L. & Ward, Michael D., 2016. "Irregular leadership changes in 2014: Forecasts using ensemble, split-population duration models," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 98-111.
- Hübner, Malte & Vannoorenberghe, Gonzague, 2015. "Patience and Inflation," MPRA Paper 65811, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Massimiliano Calì & Alen Mulabdic, 2017.
"Trade and civil conflict: Revisiting the cross-country evidence,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(1), pages 195-232, February.
- Cali, Massimiliano & Mulabdic, Alen, 2014. "Trade and civil conflict : revisiting the cross-country evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7125, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordscivil wars; coding procedures; coup dâ€™Ã©tat; new dataset;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:joupea:v:48:y:2011:i:2:p:249-259. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.prio.no/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .