What Workers Want: Job Satisfaction In The U.S
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Pascual-Ezama, David & Prelec, Drazen & Dunfield, Derek, 2013. "Motivation, money, prestige and cheats," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 367-373.
- Stephan Humpert, 2014. "Working time, satisfaction and work life balance: A European perspective," SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, University of Piraeus, pages 3-17.
- Edward P. Lazear & Kathryn L. Shaw & Christopher T. Stanton, 2012. "The Value of Bosses," Discussion Papers 12-001, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Origo, Federica & Pagani, Laura, 2009. "Flexicurity and job satisfaction in Europe: The importance of perceived and actual job stability for well-being at work," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 547-555, October.
- Brikend AZIRI, 2011. "Job Satisfaction, A Literature Review," Management Research and Practice, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 3(4), pages 77-86, December.
- José Millán & Jolanda Hessels & Roy Thurik & Rafael Aguado, 2013.
"Determinants of job satisfaction: a European comparison of self-employed and paid employees,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, pages 651-670.
- Roy Thurik & Jolanda Hessels & José Maria Millán & Rafael Aguado, 2011. "Determinants of job satisfaction: A European comparison of sel femployed and paid employees," Scales Research Reports H201106, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Paolo Ghinetti, 2007. "The Public-Private Job Satisfaction Differential in Italy," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 21(2), pages 361-388, June.
- Stephan Humpert, 2014.
"Working time, satisfaction and work life balance: A European perspective,"
SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business,
SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, University of Piraeus, pages 3-17.
- Stephan Humpert, 2014. "Working time, satisfaction and work life balance: A European perspective," Working Paper Series in Economics 327, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Halkos, George & Bousinakis, Dimitrios, 2016. "The effect of crisis on employees’ stress and dissatisfaction," MPRA Paper 70107, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsJob Satisfaction; Human Resource Management; General Social Survey (GSS);
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- M54 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Labor Management
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:mrpase:v:8:y:2016:i:1:p:39-45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Colesca Sofia). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ccasero.html .