Job Satisfaction, A Literature Review
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Qing Shen, 1997. "Urban transportation in Shanghai, China: problems and planning implications," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(4), pages 589-606, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kavitha Ramamurthi & Amin Vakilbashi & Siti Zaleha Abdul Rashid & Mozhdeh Mokhber & Rohaida Basiruddin, 2016. "Impact of Job Stressors Factors on Employees’ Intention to Leave Mediated by Job Engagement and Dispositional Factors," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 6(3), pages 528-531.
- Stephan HUMPERT, 2016. "What Workers Want: Job Satisfaction In The U.S," Management Research and Practice, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 8(1), pages 39-45, March.
- repec:jso:coejss:v:6:y:2017:i:2:p:365-392 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mumtaz Ali Memon & Hiram Ting & Rohani Salleh & Jati Kasuma Ali & YusmanYacob, 2016. "Level of Stress and Job Satisfaction among Call Operators: A Case of Malaysian Telecommunication Sector," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 6(3), pages 442-447.
- repec:asi:ijoass:2017:p:621-627 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:jso:coejss:v:6:y:2017:i:2:p:383-394 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:63:y:2017:i:c:p:66-76 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sylvia Kwok & Leveda Cheng & Daniel Wong, 2015. "Family Emotional Support, Positive Psychological Capital and Job Satisfaction Among Chinese White-Collar Workers," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 561-582, June.
- Halkos, George & Bousinakis, Dimitrios, 2016. "The effect of crisis on employees’ stress and dissatisfaction," MPRA Paper 70107, University Library of Munich, Germany.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:mrpase:v:3:y:2011:i:4:p:77-86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Colesca Sofia). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ccasero.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .