The Public–Private Job Satisfaction Differential in Italy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Damiano Fiorillo & Nunzia Nappo, 2014.
"Job satisfaction in Italy: individual characteristics and social relations,"
International Journal of Social Economics,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 41(8), pages 683-704, August.
- Fiorillo, D & Nappo, N, 2011. "Job satisfaction in Italy: Individual characteristics and social relations," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 11/09, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Damiano Fiorillo & Nunzia Nappo, 2011. "Job satisfaction in Italy: individual characteristics and social relations," Discussion Papers 5_2011, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Fiorillo, Damiano & Nappo, Nunzia, 2011. "Job satisfaction in Italy: individual characteristics and social relations," MPRA Paper 31133, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vincenzo Scoppa, 2009. "Intergenerational transfers of public sector jobs: a shred of evidence on nepotism," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 141(1), pages 167-188, October.
- Susan J. Linz & Anastasia Semykina, 2012. "What Makes Workers Happy? Anticipated Rewards and Job Satisfaction," Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(4), pages 811-844, October.
- Perugini, Cristiano & Vladisavljević, Marko, 2019.
"Gender inequality and the gender-job satisfaction paradox in Europe,"
Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 129-147.
- Vladisavljević, Marko & Perugini, Cristiano, 2018. "Gender inequality and the gender job satisfaction paradox in Europe," CEI Working Paper Series 2017-9, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Semih Tumen & Tugba Zeydanli, 2016.
"Social interactions in job satisfaction,"
International Journal of Manpower,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 37(3), pages 426-455, June.
- Semih Tumen & Tugba Zeydanli, 2014. "Social Interactions in Job Satisfaction," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 378, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Tumen, Semih & Zeydanli, Tugba, 2015. "Social Interactions in Job Satisfaction," IZA Discussion Papers 9505, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Semih Tumen & Tugba Zeydanli, 2015. "Social Interactions in Job Satisfaction," Working Papers 1505, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Nuno Crespo & Nádia Simões & José Castro Pinto, 2013. "Determinant factors of job quality in Europe," Working Papers Series 2 13-01, ISCTE-IUL, Business Research Unit (BRU-IUL).
- Stefania Capecchi & Maria Iannario & Domenico Piccolo, 2012. "Modelling Job Satisfaction in AlmaLaurea Surveys," Working Papers 56, AlmaLaurea Inter-University Consortium.
- Whelan, Adele & McGuinness, Seamus, 2017. "Does a satisfied student make a satisfied worker?," Papers WP561, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Gabriella Conti & Stephen Pudney, 2008.
"If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands! Survey design and the analysis of satisfaction,"
016, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Conti, Gabriella & Pudney, Stephen, 2008. "If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands! Survey design and the analysis of satisfaction," ISER Working Paper Series 2008-39, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- repec:beo:journl:v:62:y:2017:i:215:p:111-134 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robin Zoutenbier, 2014. "The Impact of Matching Mission Preferences on Well-being at Work," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-036/I, Tinbergen Institute.
- Stephan HUMPERT, 2016. "What Workers Want: Job Satisfaction In The U.S," Management Research and Practice, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 8(1), pages 39-45, March.
- Romina Gambacorta & Maria Iannario, 2013. "Measuring Job Satisfaction with CUB Models," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 27(2), pages 198-224, June.
- Lea Sell & Bryan Cleal, 2011. "Job Satisfaction, Work Environment, and Rewards: Motivational Theory Revisited," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 25(1), pages 1-23, March.
- Robin Zoutenbier, 2016. "The impact of matching mission preferences on well-being at work," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 295-315, August.
- Lasierra, Jose Manuel & Molina, Jose Alberto & Ortega, Raquel, 2015. "Job satisfaction and motivation of public employees in Spain," MPRA Paper 64950, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Danzer, Natalia, 2019.
"Job satisfaction and self-selection into the public or private sector: Evidence from a natural experiment,"
Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 46-62.
- Natalia Danzer, 2013. "Job Satisfaction and Self-Selection into the Public or Private Sector: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," ifo Working Paper Series 169, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Danzer, Natalia, 2013. "Job Satisfaction and Self-Selection into the Public or Private Sector: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 7644, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Troisi, Roberta & Nese, Annamaria, 2012. "Workers’ motivation: the italian case of cooperative credit banks," MPRA Paper 38025, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Annamaria Nese & Roberta Troisi, 2014. "Individual Preferences and Job Characteristics: An Analysis of Cooperative Credit Banks," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 28(2), pages 233-249, June.
- Prümer, Stephanie, 2019. "Ist der Staat der bessere Arbeitgeber? Arbeitsqualität im Öffentlichen und Privaten Sektor in Deutschland," Discussion Papers 107, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Chair of Labour and Regional Economics.
- Romina Gambacorta & Maria Iannario, 2012. "Statistical models for measuring job satisfaction," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 852, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Halkos, George & Bousinakis, Dimitrios, 2016. "The effect of crisis on employees’ stress and dissatisfaction," MPRA Paper 70107, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lucia Rizzica, 2016. "Why go public? A study of the individual determinants of public sector employment choice," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 343, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Annamaria Nese & Roberta Troisi, 2012. "Cooperative credit banks: some fundamental institutional features," Working Papers 3_223, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Statistiche, Università degli Studi di Salerno.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:labour:v:21:y:2007:i:2:p:361-388. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csrotit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.