Cointegration Analysis among the Variables of the Ohlson Model for Brazilian Companies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive, 2015.
"Co-integration and error correction: Representation, estimation, and testing,"
Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 39(3), pages 106-135.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-276, March.
- Kaddour Hadri, 2000.
"Testing for stationarity in heterogeneous panel data,"
Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 3(2), pages 148-161.
- Kaddour Hadri, 1999. "Testing For Stationarity In Heterogeneous Panel Data," Working Papers 1999_04, University of Liverpool, Department of Economics.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "HADRI: RATS procedure to implement Hadri test for unit roots in panel data," Statistical Software Components RTS00084, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Varun Dawar, 2014. "Earnings persistence and stock prices: empirical evidence from an emerging market," Journal of Financial Reporting and Accounting, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 12(2), pages 117-134, September.
- Dechow, Patricia M. & Hutton, Amy P. & Sloan, Richard G., 1999. "An empirical assessment of the residual income valuation model1," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1-3), pages 1-34, January.
- Marcos Rocha & Fernando Barbi, 2011. "Determinantes doDesalinhamento Cambial: Uma análise comcointegração em painel," Anais do XXXVII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 37th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 112, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Gulhan SUADIYE, 2012. "Value Relevance of Book Value & Earnings Under the Local GAAP and IFRS: Evidence from Turkey," Ege Academic Review, Ege University Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 12(3), pages 301-310.
- Cardoso, Leonardo Chaves Borges & Bittencourt, Maurício Vaz Lobo, 2013. "Mensuração das Elasticidades-preço da Demanda, Cruzada e Renda no Mercado de Etanol Brasileiro: um estudo usando painéis cointegrados," Brazilian Journal of Rural Economy and Sociology (Revista de Economia e Sociologia Rural-RESR), Sociedade Brasileira de Economia e Sociologia Rural, vol. 51(4), pages 1-20, December.
- Collins, Daniel W. & Maydew, Edward L. & Weiss, Ira S., 1997. "Changes in the value-relevance of earnings and book values over the past forty years," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 39-67, December.
- Amir, E & Harris, Ts & Venuti, Ek, 1993. "A Comparison Of The Value-Relevance Of United-States Versus Non-United-States Gaap Accounting Measures Using Form-20-F Reconciliations," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31, pages 230-264.
More about this item
KeywordsOhlson model; panel cointegration; time series cointegration;
- R00 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General - - - General
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rfa:afajnl:v:4:y:2018:i:1:p:122-145. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Redfame publishing). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepflch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.