Value Relevance of Book Value & Earnings Under the Local GAAP and IFRS: Evidence from Turkey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kirkulak, Berna & Balsari, Cagnur Kaytmaz, 2009. "Value Relevance of Inflation-adjusted Equity and Income," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 363-377, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carmen-Alexandra Baltariu Ph. D Student, 2015. "Value Relevance And The Adoption Of The Ias/ Ifrs Framework – A Literature Review," Revista Tinerilor Economisti (The Young Economists Journal), University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 1(24), pages 13-20, APRIL.
- repec:rfa:afajnl:v:4:y:2018:i:1:p:122-145 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shah, Syed Zulfiqar Ali & Liang, Shuang & Akbar, Saeed, 2013. "International Financial Reporting Standards and the value relevance of R&D expenditures: Pre and post IFRS analysis," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 158-169.
More about this item
KeywordsIFRS; value relevance; local GAAP; capital markets;
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ege:journl:v:12:y:2012:i:3:p:301-310. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Baris Gök). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iiegetr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.