Value Relevance of Inflation-adjusted Equity and Income
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Archambault, Jeffrey J. & Archambault, Marie E., 1999. "A cross-national test of determinants of inflation accounting practices," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 189-207, June.
- repec:bla:joares:v:29:y:1991:i:1:p:19-36 is not listed on IDEAS
- Beaver, William H. & Griffin, Paul A. & Landsman, Wayne R., 1982. "The incremental information content of replacement cost earnings," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 15-39, July.
- Ro, Byung T., 1980. "The adjustment of security returns to the disclosure of replacement cost accounting information," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 159-189, August.
- Sami, Heibatollah & Zhou, Haiyan, 2004. "A comparison of value relevance of accounting information in different segments of the Chinese stock market," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 403-427.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carmen- Alexandra BALTARIU, 2015. "The Current State Of Knowledge In The Value Relevance Research Field," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 7, pages 13-20, April.
- Vali Khodadadi & Ali Vaez & Hashem Alisufi, 2014. "Investigating the Effect of Inflation Disclosure on Improving the Information Content of the Financial Reporting," International Journal of Financial Research, International Journal of Financial Research, Sciedu Press, vol. 5(3), pages 96-109, July.
- Gulhan SUADIYE, 2012. "Value Relevance of Book Value & Earnings Under the Local GAAP and IFRS: Evidence from Turkey," Ege Academic Review, Ege University Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 12(3), pages 301-310.
More about this item
KeywordsInflation accounting Value relevance Historical cost Istanbul Stock Exchange (ISE);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:accoun:v:44:y:2009:i:4:p:363-377. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620179 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.