A note on the information content of parent company versus consolidated earnings in Finland
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Beaver, William H. & Griffin, Paul A. & Landsman, Wayne R., 1982. "The incremental information content of replacement cost earnings," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 15-39, July.
- Brown, Stephen J. & Warner, Jerold B., 1980. "Measuring security price performance," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 205-258, September.
- Kane, Alex & Lee, Young Ki & Marcus, Alan, 1984.
" Earnings and Dividend Announcements: Is There a Corroboration Effect?,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 39(4), pages 1091-1099, September.
- Alex Kane & Young Ki Lee & Alan J. Marcus, 1983. "Earnings and Dividend Announcements is there a Corroboration Effect?," NBER Working Papers 1248, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pascal Dumontier & Bernard Raffournier, 2002. "Accounting and capital markets: a survey of the European evidence," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 119-151.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:euract:v:7:y:1998:i:1:p:31-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REAR20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.