The Exchange Rate and Consumer Prices
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Norman & Anthony Richards, 2010. "Modelling Inflation in Australia," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2010-03, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- David Gruen & Adrian Pagan & Christopher Thompson, 1999. "The Phillips Curve in Australia," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp1999-01, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- McKibbin, Warwick J, 1988.
"Policy Analysis with the MSG2 Model,"
Australian Economic Papers,
Wiley Blackwell, pages 126-150.
- Tony Richards & Glenn Stevens, 1987. "Estimating the Inflationary Effects of Depreciation," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp8713, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Gruen, David & Pagan, Adrian & Thompson, Christopher, 1999. "The Phillips curve in Australia," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 223-258, October.
- Jeannine Bailliu & Wei Dong & John Murray, 2010. "Has Exchange Rate Pass-Through Really Declined? Some Recent Insights from the Literature," Bank of Canada Review, Bank of Canada, vol. 2010(Autumn), pages 1-8.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexander Beames & Michael Kouparitsas, 2015. "Modelling Australia’s imports of goods and services," Treasury Working Papers 2015-02, The Treasury, Australian Government, revised Jun 2015.
- repec:rba:rbabul:sep2017-01 is not listed on IDEAS
- Manalo, Josef & Perera, Dilhan & Rees, Daniel M., 2015.
"Exchange rate movements and the Australian economy,"
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 53-62.
- Josef Manalo & Dilhan Perera & Daniel Rees, 2014. "Exchange Rate Movements and the Australian Economy," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2014-11, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Jared Bullen & Michael Kouparitsas & Michal Krolikowski, 2014. "Long run forecasts of Australia’s terms of trade," Treasury Working Papers 2014-01, The Treasury, Australian Government, revised May 2014.
More about this item
Keywordsexchange rate; import prices; consumer prices; inflation; pass-through;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rba:rbabul:sep2011-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paula Drew). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rbagvau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.