Has Exchange Rate Pass-Through Really Declined? Some Recent Insights from the Literature
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Berger, Tino & Kempa, Bernd, 2014.
"Time-varying equilibrium rates in small open economies: Evidence for Canada,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(PA), pages 203-214.
- Tino Berger & Bernd Kempa, 2014. "Time-varying equilibrium rates in small open economies: Evidence for Canada," CQE Working Papers 3414, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.
- Yan Carriere-Swallow & Bertrand Gruss & Nicolas E Magud & Fabian Valencia, 2016. "Monetary Policy Credibility and Exchange Rate Pass-Through," IMF Working Papers 16/240, International Monetary Fund.
- Michael B. Devereux & Ben Tomlin & Wei Dong, 2015.
"Exchange Rate Pass-Through, Currency of Invoicing and Market Share,"
NBER Working Papers
21413, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Devereux & Wei Dong & Ben Tomlin, 2015. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through, Currency of Invoicing and Market Share," Staff Working Papers 15-31, Bank of Canada.
- Juan Carlos Berganza & Pedro del Río & Fructuoso Borrallo, 2016. "Determinants and implications of low global inflation rates," Occasional Papers 1608, Banco de España;Occasional Papers Homepage.
- Elaine Chung & Marion Kohler & Christine Lewis, 2011. "The Exchange Rate and Consumer Prices," RBA Bulletin, Reserve Bank of Australia, pages 9-16, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bca:bcarev:v:2010:y:2010:i:autumn10:p:1-8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.bank-banque-canada.ca/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.