Long run forecasts of Australia’s terms of trade
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- de Brouwer, Gordon & Ericsson, Neil R, 1998.
"Modeling Inflation in Australia,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 16(4), pages 433-449, October.
- Gordon de Brouwer & Neil R. Ericsson, 1995. "Modelling Inflation in Australia," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp9510, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Gordon De Brouwer & Neil R. Ericsson, 1995. "Modelling inflation in Australia," International Finance Discussion Papers 530, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Wilson Au Yeung & Michael Kouparitsas & Nghi Luu & Dhruv Sharma, 2013. "Long term international GDP projections," Treasury Working Papers 2013-02, The Treasury, Australian Government, revised Sep 2013.
- Elaine Chung & Marion Kohler & Christine Lewis, 2011. "The Exchange Rate and Consumer Prices," RBA Bulletin (Print copy discontinued), Reserve Bank of Australia, pages 9-16, September.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Maria Soledad Martinez Peria, 2002.
"The Impact of Banking Crises on Money Demand and Price Stability,"
IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 49(3), pages 1-1.
- Martinez Peria, Maria Soledad, 2000. "The impact of banking crises on money demand and price stability," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2305, The World Bank.
- Mr. Bogdan Lissovolik, 2003. "Determinants of Inflation in a Transition Economy: The Case of Ukraine," IMF Working Papers 2003/126, International Monetary Fund.
- Bunzel, Helle, 2006.
"FIXED-b ASYMPTOTICS IN SINGLE-EQUATION COINTEGRATION MODELS WITH ENDOGENOUS REGRESSORS,"
Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(4), pages 743-755, August.
- Bunzel, Helle, 2003. "Fixed-B Asymptotics in Single Equation Cointegration Models with Endogenous Regressors," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10685, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Guillermo Ortiz, 2000. "How should monetary policymakers react to the new challenges of global economic integration: commentary," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 255-276.
- Kevin Lane & Tom Rosewall, 2015. "Firm-level Capacity Utilisation and the Implications for Investment,Labour and Prices," RBA Bulletin (Print copy discontinued), Reserve Bank of Australia, pages 9-18, December.
- Maher Hasan & Hesham Alogeel, 2008. "Understanding the Inflationary Process in the GCC Region: The Case of Saudi Arabia and Kuwait," IMF Working Papers 2008/193, International Monetary Fund.
- Chew Lian Chua & Tim Robinson, 2018. "Why Has Australian Wages Growth Been So Low? A Phillips Curve Perspective," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 94(S1), pages 11-32, June.
- Carstens, Agustín G. & Werner, Alejandro M., 2001. "El marco de la política monetaria de México bajo un régimen de tipo de cambio flotante," Revista Estudios Económicos, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú, issue 7.
- Hossain, Monzur & Ahmed, Mansur, 2009. "An Assessment of Exchange Rate Policy under Floating Regime in Bangladesh," Bangladesh Development Studies, Bangladesh Institute of Development Studies (BIDS), vol. 32(4), pages 35-68, December.
- Fakhri J. Hasanov & Jeyhun I. Mikayilov & Sabuhi Yusifov & Khatai Aliyev & Samra Talishinskaya, 2019. "The role of social and physical infrastructure spending in tradable and non-tradable growth," Contemporary Economics, University of Economics and Human Sciences in Warsaw., vol. 13(1), March.
- Toshitaka Sekine, 2009.
"Another Look at Global Disinflation,"
NBER Chapters, in: Financial Globalization, 20th Anniversary Conference, NBER-TCER-CEPR,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sekine, Toshitaka, 2009. "Another look at global disinflation," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 220-239, June.
- Paul, Sunil & Ramachandran, M., 2011. "Currency equivalent monetary aggregates as leading indicators of inflation," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 2041-2048, July.
- Christopher Bowdler, 2003.
"Openness and the Output-Inflation Tradeoff,"
2003-W04, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Christopher Bowdler, 2004. "Openness and the output-inflation tradeoff," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2003 7, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Naveen Chandra & Ellis W. Tallman, 1997.
"Financial aggregates as conditioning information for Australian output and inflation,"
FRB Atlanta Working Paper
97-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Ellis W. Tallman & Naveen Chandra, 1997. "Financial Aggregates as Conditioning Information for Australian Output and Inflation," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp9704, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Thórarinn G. Pétursson, 2002. "Wage and price formation in a small open Economy: Evidence from Iceland," Economics wp16_thorarinn, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- Daniel G. Garcés Díaz, 2001. "Determinación del nivel de precios y la dinámica inflacionaria en México," Monetaria, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, CEMLA, vol. 0(3), pages 241-269, julio-sep.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Islam , Faridul & Shabbir, Muhammad Shahbaz, 2012.
"Phillips Curve in a Small Open Economy: A Time Series Exploration of North Cyprus,"
Bangladesh Development Studies, Bangladesh Institute of Development Studies (BIDS), vol. 35(4), pages 113-130, December.
- Islam, Faridul & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Shabbir, Muhammad, 2011. "Phillips curve in a small open economy: A time series exploration of North Cyprus," MPRA Paper 28397, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nargis Bharucha & Christopher Kent, 1998. "Inflation Targeting in a Small Open Economy," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp9807, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Tim Atkin & Gianni La Cava, 2017. "The Transmission of Monetary Policy: How Does It Work?," RBA Bulletin (Print copy discontinued), Reserve Bank of Australia, pages 01-08, September.
- Mr. Jan Giehm Mikkelsen, 1998. "A Model for Financial Programming," IMF Working Papers 1998/080, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsConfidence commodity prices; production cost; mining boom;
All these keywords.
- Q00 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - General
- F17 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Forecasting and Simulation
- E37 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-FOR-2014-05-24 (Forecasting)
- NEP-INT-2014-05-24 (International Trade)
- NEP-MAC-2014-05-24 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsy:wpaper:wpaper_tsy_wp_2014_1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/trgovau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: The Treasury (Commonwealth of Australia) (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/trgovau.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.