L'apport du modèle de concurrence monopolistique à l'économie bancaire
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Steven C. Salop, 1979. "Monopolistic Competition with Outside Goods," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 10(1), pages 141-156, Spring.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:1987:i:8:p:02 is not listed on IDEAS
- Patrick Artus, 1987. "Hétérogénéité des banques et des circuits de financement et régulation monétaire," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 8, pages 27-41.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:1987:i:8 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andries, Natalia & Billon, Steve, 2016.
"Retail bank interest rate pass-through in the euro area: An empirical survey,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 170-194.
- Natalia Andries & Steve Billon, 2016. "Retail bank interest rate pass-through in the euro area: An empirical survey," Post-Print halshs-01354597, HAL.
- Emmanuelle Nys, 2008.
"Service provision and loans : Price and risk implications,"
Revue d'économie politique,
Dalloz, vol. 118(3), pages 411-428.
- Emmanuelle Nys, 2008. "Service provision and loans : Price and risk implications," Post-Print hal-00844824, HAL.
- Nicolas Eber & Claude Jessua, 1996. "Relations de crédit de long terme et structure des marchés bancaires locaux," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 47(3), pages 755-764.
- Fall, François & Nguyen-Huu, Thanh Tam, 2015. "Strategic behavior between a bank and a microfinance institution: The role of psychological distance and education level," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-66, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Nabi, Mahmoud Sami & Ben Souissi, Souraya, 2011. "Could dishonest banks be disciplined ?," MPRA Paper 32010, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:reveco:reco_0035-2764_1994_num_45_3_409561. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE). General contact details of provider: https://www.persee.fr/collection/reco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.