L'apport du modèle de concurrence monopolistique à l'économie bancaire
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Steven C. Salop, 1979. "Monopolistic Competition with Outside Goods," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 10(1), pages 141-156, Spring.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:1987:i:8:p:02 is not listed on IDEAS
- Patrick Artus, 1987. "Hétérogénéité des banques et des circuits de financement et régulation monétaire," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 8, pages 27-41.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:1987:i:8 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emmanuelle Nys, 2008.
"Service provision and loans : Price and risk implications,"
Revue d'économie politique,
Dalloz, vol. 118(3), pages 411-428.
- Emmanuelle Nys, 2008. "Service provision and loans : Price and risk implications," Post-Print hal-00844824, HAL.
- Fall, François & Nguyen-Huu, Thanh Tam, 2015. "Strategic behavior between a bank and a microfinance institution: The role of psychological distance and education level," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-66, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Andries, Natalia & Billon, Steve, 2016.
"Retail bank interest rate pass-through in the euro area: An empirical survey,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 170-194.
- Natalia Andries & Steve Billon, 2016. "Retail bank interest rate pass-through in the euro area: An empirical survey," Post-Print halshs-01354597, HAL.
- Nicolas Eber & Claude Jessua, 1996. "Relations de crédit de long terme et structure des marchés bancaires locaux," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 47(3), pages 755-764.
- Nabi, Mahmoud Sami & Ben Souissi, Souraya, 2011. "Could dishonest banks be disciplined ?," MPRA Paper 32010, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:reveco:reco_0035-2764_1994_num_45_3_409561. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE). General contact details of provider: https://www.persee.fr/collection/reco .