The Evaluation of Economic Recession Magnitude: Introduction and Application
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kim, Chang-Jin & Nelson, Charles R, 1999.
"Friedman's Plucking Model of Business Fluctuations: Tests and Estimates of Permanent and Transitory Components,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 31(3), pages 317-334, August.
- Kim, C-J & Nelson, C-R, 1997. "Friedman's Plucking Model of Business Fluctuations : Tests and Estimates of Permanent and Transitory Components," Working Papers 97-06, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Kim, C-J & Nelson, C-R, 1997. "Friedman's Plucking Model of Business Fluctuations : Tests and Estimates of Permanent and Transitory Components," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 97-06, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Arthur F. Burns, 1958. "The Current Business Recession," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 31, pages 145-145.
- Coe, Patrick J, 2002. "Financial Crisis and the Great Depression: A Regime Switching Approach," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 34(1), pages 76-93, February.
- Maximo Camacho & Gabriel Perez-Quiros, 2002. "This is what the leading indicators lead," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(1), pages 61-80.
- Arthur F. Burns & Wesley C. Mitchell, 1946. "Measuring Business Cycles," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number burn46-1.
- Raffaele Miniaci & Guglielmo Weber, 1999.
"The Italian Recession Of 1993: Aggregate Implications Of Microeconomic Evidence,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 81(2), pages 237-249, May.
- Raffaelle Miniaci & Guglielmo Weber, 1996. "The Italian recession of 1993: Aggregate implications of microeconomic evidence," IFS Working Papers W96/09, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Charles S. Gascon, 2009. "The current recession: how bad is it?," Economic Synopses, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- N/A, 2009. "On the Recession," Local Economy, London South Bank University, vol. 24(3), pages 253-253, May.
- Harding, Don & Pagan, Adrian, 2002.
"Dissecting the cycle: a methodological investigation,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 365-381, March.
- Don Harding & Adrian Pagan, 2000. "Disecting the Cycle: A Methodological Investigation," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1164, Econometric Society.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mazurek, Jiri, 2013. "A Comparison of GDP growth of European countries during 2008-2012 period from regional and other perspectives," MPRA Paper 51178, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jiří, Mazurek, 2012. "On some issues concerning definition of an economic recession," MPRA Paper 43381, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jiri Mazurek, 2013.
"Examination of European Union economic cohesion: A cluster analysis approach,"
Business and Economic Horizons (BEH),
Prague Development Center, vol. 9(4), pages 8-17, December.
- Mazurek, Jiří, 2014. "Examination of European Union Economic Cohesion: A Cluster Analysis Approach," MPRA Paper 52799, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mazurek, Jiří, 2014. "The evaluation of recession magnitudes in EU countries during the global financial crisis 2008-2010," MPRA Paper 56451, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mazurek Jiří, 2015. "A Comparison Of GDP Growth Of European Countries During 2008-2012 From The Regional And Other Perspectives / Porównanie Wzrostu Pkb W Okresie 2008-2012 W Krajach Europejskich Z Regionalnej I Innej Per," Comparative Economic Research, De Gruyter Open, vol. 18(3), pages 5-18, August.
- Mazurek, Jiří, 2013. "The Great Recession: a comparison of recession magnitudes in Europe, USA and Japan," MPRA Paper 51428, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsrecession; business cycle; financial crisis; recession classification; recession magnitude;
- B49 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Other
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prg:jnlpep:v:2013:y:2013:i:2:id:447:p:182-205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Frantisek Sokolovsky). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/uevsecz.html .