|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Obchodne Podnikatelská Fakulta Opava, Czech Republic
: 00420 596 398 111
00420 596 312 069
Univerzitní nám. 1934/3, 733 40 Karviná
RePEc:edi:opfslcz (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Mielcova, Elena & Cemerkova, Sarka, 2008. "Political Power of the Czech Representatives in the European Parliament," MPRA Paper 12161, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jiří Mazurek & Elena Mielcová, 2013. "The Evaluation of Economic Recession Magnitude: Introduction and Application," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2013(2), pages 182-205.
- Elena Mielcová, 2010. "The Uncertainty in Voting Power: The Case of the Czech Parliament 1996–2004," Czech Economic Review, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, vol. 4(2), pages 201-222, June.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Mielcova, Elena & Cemerkova, Sarka, 2008.
"Political Power of the Czech Representatives in the European Parliament,"
12161, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Terry Clower, 2011. "Economic Development Incentives and the Measurement of Local Endogenous Growth: Is There a Need for Modeling Adjustment?," Chapters,in: Endogenous Regional Development, chapter 14 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jiří Mazurek & Elena Mielcová, 2013.
"The Evaluation of Economic Recession Magnitude: Introduction and Application,"
Prague Economic Papers,
University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2013(2), pages 182-205.
- Jiří, Mazurek, 2012. "On some issues concerning definition of an economic recession," MPRA Paper 43381, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jiri Mazurek, 2013.
"Examination of European Union economic cohesion: A cluster analysis approach,"
Business and Economic Horizons (BEH),
Prague Development Center, vol. 9(4), pages 8-17, December.
- Mazurek, Jiří, 2014. "Examination of European Union Economic Cohesion: A Cluster Analysis Approach," MPRA Paper 52799, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mazurek, Jiri, 2013. "A Comparison of GDP growth of European countries during 2008-2012 period from regional and other perspectives," MPRA Paper 51178, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mazurek, Jiří, 2014. "The evaluation of recession magnitudes in EU countries during the global financial crisis 2008-2010," MPRA Paper 56451, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mazurek Jiří, 2015. "A Comparison Of GDP Growth Of European Countries During 2008-2012 From The Regional And Other Perspectives / Porównanie Wzrostu Pkb W Okresie 2008-2012 W Krajach Europejskich Z Regionalnej I Innej Per," Comparative Economic Research, De Gruyter Open, vol. 18(3), pages 5-18, August.
- Mazurek, Jiří, 2013. "The Great Recession: a comparison of recession magnitudes in Europe, USA and Japan," MPRA Paper 51428, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Elena Mielcova should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.