Economic Development Incentives and the Measurement of Local Endogenous Growth: Is There a Need for Modeling Adjustment?
In: Endogenous Regional Development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1986. "Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 2007.
"Solving the Problems of Economic Development Incentives,"
Book chapters authored by Upjohn Institute researchers,in: Ann Markusen (ed.), Reining in the Competition for Capital, chapter 5, pages 103-139
W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 2005. "Solving the Problems of Economic Development Incentives," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(2), pages 139-166.
- Timothy J. Bartik, "undated". "Solving the Problems of Economic Development Incentives," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles tjb2005gc, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Todd M. Gabe & David S. Kraybill, 2002. "The Effect of State Economic Development Incentives on Employment Growth of Establishments," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(4), pages 703-730.
- Mielcova, Elena & Cemerkova, Sarka, 2008. "Political Power of the Czech Representatives in the European Parliament," MPRA Paper 12161, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stimson, Robert J. & Stough, Roger R. & Salazar, María, 2005. "Leadership and institutional factors in endogenous regional economic development," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 7, pages 23-52.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics and Finance; Urban and Regional Studies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:14154_14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.