Economic Development Incentives and the Measurement of Local Endogenous Growth: Is There a Need for Modeling Adjustment?
In: Endogenous Regional Development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1986. "Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 2007.
"Solving the Problems of Economic Development Incentives,"
Book chapters authored by Upjohn Institute researchers,in: Ann Markusen (ed.), Reining in the Competition for Capital, chapter 5, pages 103-139
W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 2005. "Solving the Problems of Economic Development Incentives," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(2), pages 139-166.
- Timothy J. Bartik, "undated". "Solving the Problems of Economic Development Incentives," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles tjb2005gc, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Todd M. Gabe & David S. Kraybill, 2002. "The Effect of State Economic Development Incentives on Employment Growth of Establishments," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(4), pages 703-730.
- Mielcova, Elena & Cemerkova, Sarka, 2008. "Political Power of the Czech Representatives in the European Parliament," MPRA Paper 12161, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stimson, Robert J. & Stough, Roger R. & Salazar, María, 2005. "Leadership and institutional factors in endogenous regional economic development," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 7, pages 23-52.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics and Finance; Urban and Regional Studies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:14154_14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .