The Italian recession of 1993: Aggregate implications of microeconomic evidence
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Raffaele Miniaci & Guglielmo Weber, 1999. "The Italian Recession Of 1993: Aggregate Implications Of Microeconomic Evidence," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 81(2), pages 237-249, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Di Caro, Paolo, 2014. "Recessions, recoveries and regional resilience: Evidence on Italy," MPRA Paper 60297, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paiella, Monica, 2007.
"Does wealth affect consumption? Evidence for Italy,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 189-205, March.
- Monica Paiella, 2004. "Does wealth affect consumption? Evidence for Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 510, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Pasquale Tridico, 2012.
"Italy from economic decline to the current crisis,"
0005, ASTRIL - Associazione Studi e Ricerche Interdisciplinari sul Lavoro.
- Pasquale Tridico, 2013. "Italy: From Economic Decline to the Current crisis," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0173, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Stefano Siviero & Daniele Terlizzese, 2008.
"Macroeconomic Forecasting: Debunking a Few Old Wives' Tales,"
Journal of Business Cycle Measurement and Analysis,
OECD Publishing, Centre for International Research on Economic Tendency Surveys, vol. 2007(3), pages 287-316.
- Stefano Siviero & Daniele Terlizzese, 2001. "Macroeconomic forecasting: Debunking a few old wives' tales," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 395, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Antonio Bassanetti & Martina Cecioni & Andrea Nobili & Giordano Zevi, 2011.
"Le principali recessioni italiane: un confronto retrospettivo,"
Rivista di Politica Economica,
SIPI Spa, issue 3, pages 281-318, JULY-SEPT.
- Antonio Bassanetti & Martina Cecioni, & Andrea Nobili & Giordano Zevi, "undated". "Le principali recessioni italiane: un confronto retrospettivo," Working Papers wp2010-9, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
- Charles Grant & Raffaele Miniaci & Guglielmo Weber, 2002.
"Changes in Consumption Behaviour: Italy in the Early 1990s,"
Giornale degli Economisti,
GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 61(1), pages 61-101, June.
- Grant, Charles & Miniaci, Raffaele & Weber, Guglielmo, 1998. "Changes in Consumption Behaviour: Italy in the Early 1990s," CEPR Discussion Papers 2006, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jappelli, Tullio, 2001. "Comment on the International Savings Comparison Project," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 173-184, June.
- Jiří Mazurek & Elena Mielcová, 2013. "The Evaluation of Economic Recession Magnitude: Introduction and Application," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2013(2), pages 182-205.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ifs:ifsewp:96/09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emma Hyman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifsssuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .