Comment on the International Savings Comparison Project
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Raffaele Miniaci & Guglielmo Weber, 1996.
"The Italian recession of 1993: Aggregate implications of microeconomic evidence,"
IFS Working Papers
W96/09, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Raffaele Miniaci & Guglielmo Weber, 1999. "The Italian Recession Of 1993: Aggregate Implications Of Microeconomic Evidence," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 81(2), pages 237-249, May.
- Jagadeesh Gokhale & Laurence J. Kotlikoff & John Sabelhaus, 1996.
"Understanding the Postwar Decline in U.S. Saving: A Cohort Analysis,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 27(1), pages 315-407.
- Jagadeesh Gokhale & Laurence J. Kotlikoff & John Sabelhaus, 1996. "Understanding the Postwar Decline in U.S. Saving: A Cohort Analysis," NBER Working Papers 5571, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christina Paxson, 1995.
"Saving and Growth: Evidence from Micro Data,"
NBER Working Papers
5301, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Orazio Attanasio, 1994. "Personal Saving in the United States," NBER Chapters, in: International Comparisons of Household Saving, pages 57-124 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:reecon:v:55:y:2001:i:2:p:173-184. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.