Comment on the International Savings Comparison Project
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jagadeesh Gokhale & Laurence J. Kotlikoff & John Sabelhaus, 1996.
"Understanding the Postwar Decline in U.S. Saving: A Cohort Analysis,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 27(1), pages 315-407.
- Jagadeesh Gokhale & Laurence J. Kotlikoff & John Sabelhaus, 1996. "Understanding the Postwar Decline in U.S. Saving: A Cohort Analysis," NBER Working Papers 5571, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paxson, Christina, 1996.
"Saving and growth: Evidence from micro data,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 255-288, February.
- Orazio Attanasio, 1994. "Personal Saving in the United States," NBER Chapters, in: International Comparisons of Household Saving, pages 57-124 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raffaele Miniaci & Guglielmo Weber, 1999.
"The Italian Recession Of 1993: Aggregate Implications Of Microeconomic Evidence,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 81(2), pages 237-249, May.
- Raffaele Miniaci & Guglielmo Weber, 1996. "The Italian recession of 1993: Aggregate implications of microeconomic evidence," IFS Working Papers W96/09, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:reecon:v:55:y:2001:i:2:p:173-184. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.