The Italian Recession Of 1993: Aggregate Implications Of Microeconomic Evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Raffaelle Miniaci & Guglielmo Weber, 1996. "The Italian recession of 1993: Aggregate implications of microeconomic evidence," IFS Working Papers W96/09, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
References listed on IDEAS
- Balke, Nathan S. & Wynne, Mark A., 2000.
"An equilibrium analysis of relative price changes and aggregate inflation,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 269-292, April.
- Balke, Nathan S. & Wynne, Mark A., 1996. "An equilibrium analysis of relative price changes and aggregate inflation," Working Papers 9609, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Richard De Abreu Lourenco & David Gruen, 1995. "Price Stickiness and Inflation," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp9502, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Michael F. Bryan & Stephen G. Cecchetti, 1994. "Measuring Core Inflation," NBER Chapters,in: Monetary Policy, pages 195-219 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vining, Daniel R, Jr & Elwertowski, Thomas C, 1976. "The Relationship between Relative Prices and the General Price Level," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(4), pages 699-708, September.
- George A. Akerlof & William R. Dickens & George L. Perry, 1996. "The Macroeconomics of Low Inflation," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 27(1), pages 1-76.
- Laurence Ball & N. Gregory Mankiw, 1995.
"Relative-Price Changes as Aggregate Supply Shocks,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 110(1), pages 161-193.
- Laurence Ball & N. Gregory Mankiw, 1992. "Relative-Price Changes as Aggregate Supply Shocks," NBER Working Papers 4168, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laurence Ball & N. Gregory Mankiw, 1993. "Relative-price changes as aggregate supply shocks," Working Papers 93-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Ball, L. & Mankiw, G.H., 1992. "Relative-Price Change as Aggregate Supply Shocks," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1609, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-838, May.
- Stephen G. Cecchetti, 1997. "Measuring short-run inflation for central bankers," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 143-155.
- Newey, Whitney & West, Kenneth, 2014.
"A simple, positive semi-definite, heteroscedasticity and autocorrelation consistent covariance matrix,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 33(1), pages 125-132.
- Newey, Whitney K & West, Kenneth D, 1987. "A Simple, Positive Semi-definite, Heteroskedasticity and Autocorrelation Consistent Covariance Matrix," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(3), pages 703-708, May.
- Whitney K. Newey & Kenneth D. West, 1986. "A Simple, Positive Semi-Definite, Heteroskedasticity and AutocorrelationConsistent Covariance Matrix," NBER Technical Working Papers 0055, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- N. Gregory Mankiw, 1994. "Monetary Policy," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number greg94-1, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jappelli, Tullio, 2001. "Comment on the International Savings Comparison Project," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 173-184, June.
- Jiří Mazurek & Elena Mielcová, 2013. "The Evaluation of Economic Recession Magnitude: Introduction and Application," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2013(2), pages 182-205.
- Di Caro, Paolo, 2014. "Recessions, recoveries and regional resilience: Evidence on Italy," MPRA Paper 60297, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paiella, Monica, 2007.
"Does wealth affect consumption? Evidence for Italy,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 189-205, March.
- Monica Paiella, 2004. "Does wealth affect consumption? Evidence for Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 510, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Pasquale Tridico, 2012.
"Italy from economic decline to the current crisis,"
0005, ASTRIL - Associazione Studi e Ricerche Interdisciplinari sul Lavoro.
- Pasquale Tridico, 2013. "Italy: From Economic Decline to the Current crisis," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0173, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Antonio Bassanetti & Martina Cecioni & Andrea Nobili & Giordano Zevi, 2011.
"Le principali recessioni italiane: un confronto retrospettivo,"
Rivista di Politica Economica,
SIPI Spa, issue 3, pages 281-318, JULY-SEPT.
- Antonio Bassanetti & Martina Cecioni, & Andrea Nobili & Giordano Zevi, "undated". "Le principali recessioni italiane: un confronto retrospettivo," Working Papers wp2010-9, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
- Charles Grant & Raffaele Miniaci & Guglielmo Weber, 2002.
"Changes in Consumption Behaviour: Italy in the Early 1990s,"
Giornale degli Economisti,
GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 61(1), pages 61-101, June.
- Grant, Charles & Miniaci, Raffaele & Weber, Guglielmo, 1998. "Changes in Consumption Behaviour: Italy in the Early 1990s," CEPR Discussion Papers 2006, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stefano Siviero & Daniele Terlizzese, 2008.
"Macroeconomic Forecasting: Debunking a Few Old Wives' Tales,"
Journal of Business Cycle Measurement and Analysis,
OECD Publishing, Centre for International Research on Economic Tendency Surveys, vol. 2007(3), pages 287-316.
- Stefano Siviero & Daniele Terlizzese, 2001. "Macroeconomic forecasting: Debunking a few old wives' tales," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 395, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:81:y:1999:i:2:p:237-249. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.