Agriculture, Aid, and Economic Growth in Africa
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Esther Duflo & Michael Kremer & Jonathan Robinson, 2011.
"Nudging Farmers to Use Fertilizer: Theory and Experimental Evidence from Kenya,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 101(6), pages 2350-2390, October.
- Esther Duflo & Michael Kremer & Jonathan Robinson, 2009. "Nudging Farmers to Use Fertilizer: Theory and Experimental Evidence from Kenya," NBER Working Papers 15131, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eric Werker & Faisal Z. Ahmed & Charles Cohen, 2009. "How Is Foreign Aid Spent? Evidence from a Natural Experiment," American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 1(2), pages 225-244, July.
- Alfsen, Knut H. & Bye, Torstein & Glomsrã˜D, Solveig & Wiig, Henrik, 1997. "Soil degradation and economic development in Ghana," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(2), pages 119-143, May.
- Clemens Breisinger & Xinshen Diao & James Thurlow & Ramatu M. Al Hassan, 2011.
"Potential impacts of a green revolution in Africa—the case of Ghana,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(1), pages 82-102, January.
- Breisinger, Clemens & Diao, Xinshen & Thurlow, James & Al-Hassan, Ramatu M., 2009. "Potential Impacts of a Green Revolution in Africa – the Case of Ghana," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51086, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Raghuram G. Rajan & Arvind Subramanian, 2008.
"Aid and Growth: What Does the Cross-Country Evidence Really Show?,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 90(4), pages 643-665, November.
- Raghuram G. Rajan, 2005. "Aid and Growth: What Does The Cross-Country Evidence Really Show?," Working Papers id:54, eSocialSciences.
- Raghuram Rajan & Arvind Subramanian, 2005. "Aid and Growth; What Does the Cross-Country Evidence Really Show?," IMF Working Papers 05/127, International Monetary Fund.
- Raghuram G. Rajan & Arvind Subramanian, 2005. "Aid and Growth: What Does the Cross-Country Evidence Really Show?," NBER Working Papers 11513, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hansen, Henrik & Tarp, Finn, 2001. "Aid and growth regressions," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 547-570, April.
- Lofgren, Hans & Cicowiez, Martin & Diaz-Bonilla, Carolina, 2013. "MAMS – A Computable General Equilibrium Model for Developing Country Strategy Analysis," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, in: Peter B. Dixon & Dale Jorgenson (ed.), Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 0, pages 159-276, Elsevier.
- Bourguignon, Fran.ois & Sundberg, Mark, 2006. "Absorptive Capacity and Achieving the MDGs," WIDER Working Paper Series 047, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Karuna Gomanee & Sourafel Girma & Oliver Morrissey, 2005.
"Aid and growth in Sub-Saharan Africa: accounting for transmission mechanisms,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(8), pages 1055-1075.
- Gomanee, Karuna & Girma, Sourafel & Morrissey, Oliver, 2005. "Aid and Growth in Sub-Saharan Africa: Accounting for Transmission Mechanisms," WIDER Working Paper Series 060, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Chirwa, Ephraim & Dorward, Andrew, 2013. "Agricultural Input Subsidies: The Recent Malawi Experience," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199683529.
- Sebastian Galiani & Stephen Knack & Lixin Colin Xu & Ben Zou, 2017.
"The effect of aid on growth: evidence from a Quasi-experiment,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 1-33, March.
- Galiani, Sebastian & Knack, Stephen & Xu, Lixin Colin & Zou, Ben, 2014. "The effect of aid on growth : evidence from a quasi-experiment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6865, The World Bank.
- Sebastian Galiani & Stephen Knack & Lixin Colin Xu & Ben Zou, 2016. "The Effect of Aid on Growth: Evidence from a Quasi-Experiment," NBER Working Papers 22164, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsAfrica; agriculture; growth; foreign aid;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:wbecrv:v:33:y:2019:i:1:p:1-20.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.