Toward a Mutualization of European Unemployment Insurance? On Limiting the Downsides of a Fiscal Transfer System for the Eurozone
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan S. Blinder, 2004. "The Case Against the Case Against Discretionary Fiscal Policy," Working Papers 102, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- Grégory Claeys & Zsolt Darvas & Guntram B. Wolff, 2014. "Benefits and drawbacks of European Unemployment Insurance," Policy Briefs 847, Bruegel.
- Roland Vaubel, 1996. "Constitutional safeguards against centralization in federal states: An international cross-section analysis," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 79-102, June.
- Mathias Dolls & Clemens Fuest & Dirk Neumann & Andreas Peichl, 2018.
"An unemployment insurance scheme for the euro area? A comparison of different alternatives using microdata,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 25(1), pages 273-309, February.
- Dolls, Mathias & Fuest, Clemens & Neumann, Dirk & Peichl, Andreas, 2014. "An unemployment insurance scheme for the euro area? A comparison of different alternatives using micro data," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-095, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Dolls, Mathias & Fuest, Clemens & Neumann, Dirk & Peichl, Andreas, 2015. "An unemployment insurance scheme for the euro area? A comparison of different alternatives using micro data," EUROMOD Working Papers EM15/15, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Dolls, Mathias & Fuest, Clemens & Neumann, Dirk & Peichl, Andreas, 2014. "An Unemployment Insurance Scheme for the Euro Area? A Comparison of Different Alternatives using Micro Data," IZA Discussion Papers 8598, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mathias Dolls & Clemens Fuest & Dirk Neumann & Andreas Peichl, 2015. "An Unemployment Insurance Scheme for the Euro Area? A Comparison of Different Alternatives Using Micro Data," CESifo Working Paper Series 5581, CESifo Group Munich.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu & Whinston, Michael D. & Green, Jerry R., 1995. "Microeconomic Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195102680.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 2015. "Der Euro: Von der Friedensidee zum Zankapfel," Books, by Staff of the ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 2015001.
- repec:ces:ifobok:201510 is not listed on IDEAS
- John B. Taylor, 2000. "Reassessing Discretionary Fiscal Policy," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(3), pages 21-36, Summer.
- Dani Rodrik, 1996. "Understanding Economic Policy Reform," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 34(1), pages 9-41, March.
- Alesina, Alberto & Drazen, Allan, 1991. "Why Are Stabilizations Delayed?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(5), pages 1170-1188, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cesifo:v:62:y:2016:i:2:p:376-395.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.