Benefits and drawbacks of European Unemployment Insurance
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boeri, Tito & Jimeno, Juan Francisco, 2015.
"The unbearable divergence of unemployment in Europe,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
65001, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Tito Boeri & Juan Francisco Jimeno, 2015. "The Unbearable Divergence of Unemployment in Europe," CEP Discussion Papers dp1384, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Tito Boeri & Juan F. Jimeno, 2015. "The unbearable divergence of unemployment in europe," Working Papers 1534, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Mathias Dolls & Clemens Fuest & Dirk Neumann & Andreas Peichl, 2018.
"An unemployment insurance scheme for the euro area? A comparison of different alternatives using microdata,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 25(1), pages 273-309, February.
- Dolls, Mathias & Fuest, Clemens & Neumann, Dirk & Peichl, Andreas, 2014. "An Unemployment Insurance Scheme for the Euro Area? A Comparison of Different Alternatives using Micro Data," IZA Discussion Papers 8598, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Dolls, Mathias & Fuest, Clemens & Neumann, Dirk & Peichl, Andreas, 2014. "An unemployment insurance scheme for the euro area? A comparison of different alternatives using micro data," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-095, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Mathias Dolls & h.c. Clemens Fuest & Dirk Neumann & Andreas Peichl, 2015. "An Unemployment Insurance Scheme for the Euro Area? A Comparison of Different Alternatives Using Micro Data," CESifo Working Paper Series 5581, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dolls, Mathias & Fuest, Clemens & Neumann, Dirk & Peichl, Andreas, 2015. "An unemployment insurance scheme for the euro area? A comparison of different alternatives using micro data," EUROMOD Working Papers EM15/15, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Étienne Farvaque & Florence Huart, 2016. "Drowned by Numbers? Designing an EU-wide Unemployment Insurance," CIRANO Working Papers 2016s-33, CIRANO.
- Hebous, Shafik & Weichenrieder, Alfons J., 2015. "On deficits and symmetries in a fiscal capacity," SAFE Working Paper Series 112, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Boeri, Tito & Jimeno, Juan F., 2016. "Learning from the Great Divergence in unemployment in Europe during the crisis," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 32-46.
- Léo Aparisi de Lannoy & Xavier Ragot, 2017. "Une (ré) assurance chômage européenne," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/69i5rbio799, Sciences Po.
- Shafik Hebous & Alfons Weichenrieder, 2016. "Toward a Mutualization of European Unemployment Insurance? On Limiting the Downsides of a Fiscal Transfer System for the Eurozone," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 62(2), pages 376-395.
- Adam S. Posen & Ajai Chopra & Angel Ubide & Paolo Mauro & Jacob Funk Kirkegaard & Nicolas Veron, 2014. "Rebuilding Europe's Common Future: Combining Growth and Reform in the Euro Area," PIIE Briefings PIIEB14-5, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Walpurga Köhler-Töglhofer & Alfred Stiglbauer, 2014. "A Common European Unemployment Insurance – A Much Debated Route toward European Fiscal Union," Monetary Policy & the Economy, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 4, pages 35-52.
- Oliver Picek & Enno Schröder, 2017. "Euro area imbalances: How much could an expansion in the North help the South?," IMK Working Paper 180-2017, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EEC-2014-09-29 (European Economics)
- NEP-GER-2014-09-29 (German Papers)
- NEP-IAS-2014-09-29 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bre:polbrf:847. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruegel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bruegbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.