Report NEP-EEC-2014-09-29This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas Brand & Fabien Tripier, 2014. "Risk shocks and divergence between the Euro area and the US," Working Papers 2014-11, CEPII research center.
- Natacha Valla & Thomas Brand & Sébastien Doisy, 2014. "A New Architecture for Public Investment in Europe," CEPII Policy Brief 2014-04, CEPII research center.
- Grégory Claeys & Zsolt Darvas & Guntram B. Wolff, 2014. "Benefits and drawbacks of European Unemployment Insurance," Policy Briefs 847, Bruegel.
- Jara Tamayo, Holguer Xavier & Sutherland, Holly, 2014. "The implications of an EMU unemployment insurance scheme for supporting incomes," EUROMOD Working Papers EM5/14, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- M. Falagiarda & W. D. Gregori, 2014. "Fiscal Policy Announcements of Italian Governments and Spread Reaction during the Sovereign Debt Crisis," Working Papers wp961, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Nicolas Carnot & Phil Evans & Serena Fatica & Gilles Mourre, 2014. "Improving Income Stabilisation in EMU: An Analytical Exploration," Working Papers CEB 14-022, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ekrame Boubtane & Dramane Coulibaly & Christophe Rault, 2013. "Immigration, unemployment and GDP in the host country: Bootstrap panel Granger causality analysis on OECD countries," Post-Print halshs-00800970, HAL.
- Miguel Lebre de Freitas & Miguel de Faria e Castro, 2014. "The Portuguese real exchange rate, 1995-2010: competitiveness or price effects?," NIPE Working Papers 12/2014, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Enrico Spolaore, 2014. "The Political Economy of European Integration," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0778, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Gu, Wulong & Yan, Beiling, 2014. "Productivity Growth and International Competitiveness," The Canadian Productivity Review 2014037e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis Division.
- Point E. & Le Quéau E., 2014. "Housing finance in France in 2013," Analyse et synthèse 32, Banque de France.